Two and a Half Men Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What happened to Jake?

ohcarolz

[1]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 1

Is it just me, or are we seeing less and less of Jake? 

Afterall, isn't the show titled TWO and A HALF MEN???  Jake has now fallen back into the scenes like Rose.  As much as I'd love to see more of her character, I also LOVE the banter between Berta (the maid), MOM (oh yea, love the 'mommie' scenes) and JAKE.  I think it was he who I liked the best???

The Kandi/Mia episodes were funny, but not quite up to the show's potential.  I had a feeling that they [episodes] were going nowhere.  So now that we're back with the three (men?) Let's see more Jake. 

Can you imagine the storylines that they could come up with, while Jake is growing into the 'more' formulable age?  Asking those 'teen age' questions, or following in Charlie's footsteps on meeting/picking up on girls??? With 'mom'/grandma poking her head in to see her 'innocent' grandson?  Or even Jake's mom coming to Alan to find out where he is coming up with the 'vulgar' pick up lines that he's learning from Uncle Charlie??

It's a quick 30 minutes on a slow Monday night that leaves me laughing out loud in front of my TV.

Great show.....excellent cast! 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sitcomfreak

[2]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 18
    worst idea ever to do that. we like jake b/c he's a young, "naive" kid. your idea really does stink im srry
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.