Two and a Half Men

Gord. Fnark. Schmegle.

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on CBS

• This week we are shown how much Charlie actually listens to anyone else talk. You see he has !@#$% ^&&*^% ^&*() everything he doesn't want to hear. Everyone else from Alan, Jake to Berta seems to have the same problem. Chelsea's friend Gail stays over.

Wow Tricia Helfer and Jennifer Bini Taylor together in bed!

At first the whole ignoring what the person was saying and filling everything in with their own thoughts was a little bothersome, but then once you realized it was the theme you just roll with it. Some of the stories they all made up instead of listening to either Chelsea or Gail were amazing. Charlies dream was great and the way Chelsea acted was even better. Stating the obvious to him when he asked a stupid question. I especially liked Alan's little story at the end as Chelsea stood there and berated him. Does anyone else notice that Chelsea now rules and everyone else just drools! She's Queen, King, and Lord of the manor.

Tricia Helfer as Gail! Jennifer Bini Taylor as Chelsea! Separate: Great! Two of my favorite actresses in the same comedy. Priceless!

Another very funny episode of Two and a Half Men. These guys have been on a roll lately. Thanks for reading...