Two and a Half Men

Hello, I'm Alan Cousteau

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on CBS

• Very similar to a few other episodes, Evelyn and Chelsea meet. Charlie has not told his mother anything about the engagement. Evelyn buys off Alan and Jake to make sure Charlie has no allies in turning Chelsea against his her. Brilliant move...

This episode seemed like a similar story to a few in the past like the one with Mia and I'm sure there was at least one more. Of course what makes this show charming are the one liners and how Charlie and Alan get in and out of trouble so the plot is not always important.

The sequences at bed time were very funny. Especially the last when Charlie asks her to watch him so it wouldn't be so weird! Charlies mother song, the Alan(Alain) Cousteau bit with the watch and the water pitch, Chelsea's mother who says some things I don't want to repeat and "I don't want to get the Aids!" line are all great bits worth remembering. Classic Charlie to Alan when he finds out his mother bought Alan's silence, "Put it on (the Rolex watch) your right arm and it will run forever!". Then finally Jake to his father at the breakfast table, "Does this smell like butt?" and he sticks his finger almost on Alan's nose. Very funny episode worth seeing again. Chelsea (Jennifer Taylor) is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Charlie. Of course we are all just waiting to see how the relationship gets screwed up by Charlie. It's inevitable. Of course they could just fool us all and keep it going to the completed marriage. They did that with Alan, but we would never expect Charlie to have that happen.

Should be fun one way or another. They've got another three years to deal with the story lines at least.

Thanks for reading...