Two and a Half Men

Help Daddy Find His Toenail

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on CBS

• Hilarious

Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 6 Help Daddy Find His Toenail
    Charlie feels ofended when he finds out his new girlfriend doesnt like to be seen with him. She invites him to an award she receives, but he's nervous and Evelyn gives him a tranquilizer, which turns out to be something that makes him go crazy. Jake sneaks out and goes to a concert.

This one was hilarious, so funny. It was incredibly hilarious to see high or stoned (or whatever) Charlie
    and Jake escaping was amazing. This episode is surely awesome. I higly recommend it. The reason because I didnt give it a higher rating was that the plot wasnt that good, but the episode was hilarious.
  • This was a fantastic episode.

In addition to this being a fantastic episode, can someone please tell me how to find out wardrobe information for episode 506, "help daddy find his toenail"!
    I would really appreciate it. I am looking for the specific dress that Linda wore to the banquet when she was honored as the judge of the year. Thank you.

I have looked all over the internet and all over this website and an unable to locate this information.

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
  • Entertaining and hilarious

The show is back to it's normality. I haven't seen such a funny episode since early last season, and this one was a great example of Jake Harper, who rocks!
    The guys growing up, Everlyn gives Charlie a wrong pill, and for that, he looses Linda forever.
    What a sad but funny story. I'll miss her from the show, like I miss Mia and Kandy. I just liked the teenage aspect of this episode, meaning Jake trying to sneak out to attend a concert, holy s**t. The guy's growing up, but he's still hilarious.

It was Alan who was the funniest tonight, really the center of attention.