Two and a Half Men

Hookers, Hookers, Hookers

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 11, 2010 on CBS

7.1

5.5
    Not the best episode of Two & A Half Men, an episode almost devoid of laughter, and I wasn't very entertained throughout, not like the show usually does anyway. We got a half hearted performance from the whole cast, Ryan Stiles has become the only commendable actor on this show at this point.

This episode started out good with Lyndsey insulting Alan, but then it all went downhill from there from Lindsey farting at Alan to four guys complaining about their wives in a burnt down house. And wow, the end was very predictable, I definitely expected Silent Betty coming in at the end.

Not a lot of laughs here either, maybe it's because it was too focused on Alan, or I don't know what, but everyone here didn't do their best. Also I would have liked to see Alan's affairs with the other girl to be revealed in this episode, but it looks like that wont happen since Lindsey is talking to her ex-husband now.

Dissapointing overall, considering I know this show can do much better even if it's not the best show on televison.