Two and a Half Men

I Can't Afford Hyenas

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2004 on CBS

• A little boring in some parts but terrific to watch for the most part

Stan, Charlie's accountant, tries to explain Charlie's financial woes to him. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Two and Half Men". While the storyline was well written, I didn't really laugh a whole lot or get super huge laughs. Not the funniest episode I've seen but it was still great to watch. It's also good to see an episode that actually doesn't deal with Charlie or Alan getting laid by hot women or any of those ordinary things we see in this show most of the time. Charlie saying the title of the episode "I Can't Afford Hyenas" was funny. Alan telling Charlie that Charlie needs to give the pizza guy a $2 tip in order to cut back was hilarious though and it was funny when the pizza guy told Charlie "Don't worry, you need it more than I do". Charlie being scared to ask his mother for money was funny and what made it more funnier was how Alan gave Charlie the paper that apparently had tons of numbers on there which means that Charlie needs a lot of money. The very ending of the episode was pretty funny as well. So yeah, even though some of the parts in this episode were a little boring and could have added more humor from there. This is overall a superb episode of "Two and a Half Men"..... fans should watch it. 9/10