Two and a Half Men

I Changed My Mind About The Milk

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on CBS

7.4
  • The break up made things slightly better for a season beginning, but we just feel that it won't last...

So Walden ridiculous relationship has come to an end. He proposes to Zoey and she refuses, later admiting there's someone else... so besides being an annoying biatch, she was still cheating on him? That would be the perfect combo for her just vanish forever to never be seen again in this show, but being Walden the whipped crybaby he is, I'm afraid that's not the case. Thus, the break up made things slightly better for a season beginning, but we just feel that it won't last... And I feel so sorry for both Alan AND Cryer. Such an enjoyable character being degraded from adorkable to just pathetic, and such a great actor carrying a decadent show on his back (and being paid less money than Kutcher, since the last time I checked). I liked Michael Bolton's cameo though, he made me actually laugh. Jake's brief video chat with his dad was funny too. I hope he doesn't play just a stupid pothead kid during this season again... but then again, I have bad feelings about that too. Like pretty much everything else about this doomed show.