Two and a Half Men

I Merely Slept With a Commie

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 26, 2007 on CBS

• This was an unforgettable episode. The boys finally resolved their mother issues

Great episode! The plot seemed to come along very nice here and there. Evelyn, Charlie and Alan finally resolved their issues towards one another in this detailed and emotional episode. Okay, there was a bit of hilariousness in it as well, but I shocked when the Alan and Charlie finally had a change in heart towards their mother. It was life-changing for the three of them to be happy again.
    I really don't see the point of those two gay guys though. That was strange, but funny. The chinese kid seemed to be a good thing to the episode. He hung out with Jake, played Jake's guitar song from back in late Season 1.
    I applaud the writers from their great work. I liked this one a lot, the storylines were well scripted, the plot of the episode had an excellent meaning. I was very impressed!
    The lack of laughing times was of course the main downside but this turned out to be emotional, well written and a fine example.
    Very nice episode overall. I give it as 8.2/10 Great.