Two and a Half Men

I Remember the Coatroom, I Just Don't Remember You

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Mar 22, 2004 on CBS

• Uhhh... Not really good

6.9
    No, I wasn't too thrilled about this episode. A lot unlike last weeks, the show went downhill by the time I finished watching this particular one.
    Anyway, nothing really exciting happened, it was Jake's eleven year old birthday but the story was focussed on Charlie and Judith's hot sister Liz. Apparently Liz hooked up with him twelve years ago and Liz claims that she doesn't remember him at all. Instead, she starts hitting on Alan and it causes arguing and fighting. Evelyn Harper was probably the only part of the episode that gave me the laughs. A professional opinion of a boring episode. I mean really, after the previous "An Old Flame With A New Wick" which was by far this seasons best, the next one is unfortunetely the most boring in the entire season. It's decent/fair. Anyway, Jake did learn some new tricks and by the time the Hapers had a fight over Liz and Alan being together as a couple, Judith and Charlie went off and pretended to date, while Liz and Alan did the same thing together. Yip, they were all bluffing and Jake later experienced Rose as being a clown. Honestly, it was funny when Evelyn walked into the lounge during the big performance and she said "God, that clown has no legs!", lol.

But overall, it was boring and I rate it as being just decent, if that. On the other hand, the next episode is very sucessful.