Two and a Half Men

Just Like Buffalo

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 17, 2004 on CBS

• the herd

These are the kind of episodes that shaped Two and a Half Men. These are the kind of episodes that enabled this show to become the #1 comedy on television and to make Charlie Harper a television legend.

The episode did not feature one of the better Alan performances, but Charlie was able to steal the show here getting women who would normally hate him to get on his side. He should be the quintessential villain but due to the strong writing on the show he is somehow the good guy. The Office has a similar vibe with Jim, where Dwight should be the one people sympathize with, not Halpert.
  • Not my favorite but it's still Two and a half men

7.3
    This episode focussed on how Charlie said rude things in front of Jake about women and how Jake went home to his mums and repeated it to all the women. Charlie was then busted for it and Jake was no longer allowed to stay with Alan and Charlie unless Alan was not living in the same house as his brother.
    Seriously, Judith is weird and insane. I mean, really. Overall, it was a good episode and a little hilarious but I'd pass on it everytime I rewatch the season. . . . . . . . . . . . .