Two and a Half Men

Meander to Your Dander

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 17, 2008 on CBS

• One of the best episodes I have seen.

I really enjoyed this episode. It starts with Alan and his girlfriend, Donna, performing a robotic mating ritual. Alan then gets advice from Charlie on how to best dump her. The ensuing conversations are absolutely hilarious. Charlie's comment about Custer and Sitting Bull sharing a pony ride to Little Big Horn had me laughing so hard I was in tears. Charlie had also prepared Alan for all of the terrible things Donna may do to him when he breaks it off. This causes Alan to act like a complete spaz. He hides her bat in a bush and her pot pourri in the seat cushions. And as per Charlie's advice, when he hears a metallic click behind him, he zigs, zags and rolls - only to find that she doesn't have a gun to shoot him with. It was too funny. This is definitely a show to TiVo.
  • Looked like the writers were still on strike.

I have been a huge fan of the sitcom, and own the DVD's of seasons one and two. However, I found this episode far below par and am convinced that it was rushed to air. Jake could have phoned-in his performance, it was that lackluster. The episode premise, assumes that Alan has had his head in the sand for the last 4 years and learned nothing about women. It is also hard to believe that Charlie would have pushed the situation with the mother to the point that she used pepper spray. He's too savvy for that.
    And, the rehash of the front door set of Alan's ex's house was cheesy.
  • Boring

4.1
    Too be exact, I was very annoyed and I the worst part; I was expecting this to be a sucky episode.

The writers did look as though they're still on strike because what I witnessed tonight was another episode of the same damn story, a lame excuse for an episode, and a waste of such time that I only caught the first 6 minutes and the final 8 minutes, because it bored me to death. Alan's pivotal storyline with a stupid chick was a complete and utter discrase. I just couldn't get into this. Season 5 is by far, the boringnest season to date. The actors were silly, and that includes all of them. Let's face it, every episode will be more suckier from the show's writers and seasons will get worse as they go by.
    Look, overall this was very poorly done. I might as well leave the show for good with the first four seasons on DVD whilst forgetting about Season 5 or any season to come.