Two and a Half Men

Mr. Walden, He Die. I Clean Room.

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2013 on CBS

7.4
  • Hate having Rose here.

5.5
    With Charlie, it worked with having Rose around but it does not with Walden! It's like Rose is some kind of witch, once she chooses a victim, there's no escape. I guess I should be grateful that she's still into Walden. I was afraid she would want to get romantically involved with Jenny because she's Charlie's daughter. But if Rose became Jenny's stalker then that would show the writers are brain dead.

I hated what Alan put Walden through. Walden should kick Alan out of the house for this. I also wish that Larry would find out that Alan is a liar and freeloader and either beat him up or threaten him.

Alan could've also called Lyndsey on the phone and said,"You have to do something! Larry wants to have Walden killed. And if Walden dies then I am homeless! That is unless you'd be willing to let me stay wi... Hello? Hello?"

Not the best episode for me.

Seriously, I do not want to see Rose anymore. Rose was for CHARLIE, NOT FOR WALDEN!
  • a rose is a rose

obviously the writers are lost for new plots. the "new" episodes are almost re-runs.
  • Someone dug up an very old manuscript

This episode is basically a copy of earlier episodes from season 1 and 2, where Rose stalks and manipulates Charlie. Doing the whole thing over with Ashton Kutcher in the role of Walden is just pathetic. The Private Eye is Rose, the "danger" to Walden is of course false, and Amber Tamblyn as Jenny gets laid once again. If this is what the makers can come up with, would someone please perform a mercy killing on this show, put it out of it's misery.