Two and a Half Men

Nice to Meet You, Walden Schmidt (1)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 19, 2011 on CBS

5.5
  • Ashton raised to the expectations and will rise even more by time.

Let's be honest here, Charlie Sheen screwed up big time, we all love him, and we all think that the show is not Two and A Half Men without him but what are we supposed to do? Give up on the show we love? Give up on Allen and Berta and Jake?

No! I don't think we should be called fans if we do, Ashton Kutcher is hilarious and I think we all remember him from that 70s show he kicked a** didn't he? So why the hate people? I am sure he will prove him self by time and I am sure the show will go on.

The first episode is funny, starting with a funeral that turned out to be funnier than we all expected in funerals! They brought most the girls Charlie Harper slept with, even Mia! It was hilarious.

Then there was the house-selling. It was funny bringing famous guest actors especially Dharma and Greg, I could swear that they acted as if they own the show.

The bringing up of Ashton was funny and the crowd yelled loudly-as expected. He is a great actor.

Then he decided to buy the house and we will see how Allen will still be in the house. Still too many things to unfold in this season and fun is on its way.