Two and a Half Men

Not in My Mouth

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2012 on CBS

5.4
  • Not worth watching at all! This week's episode, we'd better forget it.

How come the writers could come up w/ such an awful storyline like yesterday's?

Sorry, I really keep giving a chance to "2 and a half men after Sheen's era" (and I've always made part of those who believed this sitcom would be able to keep its good quality - especially because the last 2 seasons w/Sheen were not very good either).

However, this season has really been very weak so far, and its getting worst every week (with one or another rather funny episode once in a very while).

Then i recall what Charlie Sheen said about the writers... is he right after all?

Another point I find is relevant: How 'bout the secondary characters to be exploited on the show? How about the witty, dynamic and spicy storylines we had before?

It's not acceptable that only because the main character changed, all the other tools be discarded as well. I want more of Alan's character as he was before, as well as his mother. How about Herb and his wife? Not to mention Berta herself? She's there, all right, but badly and under used. We also had the shrink, who was a great character.

Frankly, TAHM is getting pporer every week. That's sad.