Two and a Half Men

Not in My Mouth

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2012 on CBS

5.4
  • The overused crude humor with puking ruined it for me

Walden's miffed that Zoey didn't reciprocate after he blurted out "I love you" when his jet hit violent turbulence. Alan thinks Lyndsey is drinking too much. Oh my god, this episode had the potential to be good but the writers just ruined it for one major problem that I had with this episode. The used tons of overused crude humor with puking and I had to cover my eyes but I couldn't stand seeing it. Seriously, Alan and Walden trying to talk to each other and then you constantly listen to Lindsey throwing up horribly in the restroom. Not too mention you actually throw up in the scene where Alan was cleaning the restroom. Also, Lindsey throwing up in the airplane has gotten to be the most disgusting scene in this episode. I literally had to change the channel until the scene was over but by the time I changed the channel back, it showed her throwing up in the window on the airplane. Not too mention near the end of the episode when Alan kissed Lindsey (eww, you know why I said eww) and then Alan says "Not In The Mouth" (which is the title of this episode) and Lindsey happens to throw up in Alan's mouth but THANK GOD it was offscreen. Okay, I'm gonna stop from there because even discussing all that in this review makes me want to throw up. My score isn't as low as it should be though because I did laugh a few times and they were pretty good laughs so yeah. PLEASE avoid this episode though because all it will make you do is just THROW UP. Overall, please don't ever use crude humor as disgusting and overused like that ever again writers... like the other reviewers of this episode just said "puking isn't funny". 4/10