Two and a Half Men

Pie Hole, Herb

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on CBS

• I've gotten bigger laughs from other episodes of this show than this poor installment.

4.5

I thought that this was a poor episode of "Two and a Half Men". It's not the worst episode that I have ever seen because there are more weaker episodes than this but I just didn't find this episode to be funny or entertaining. I did laugh a few times but they weren't that big though. The biggest laugh I've probably from this episode are the scenes with Jake. Sadly, Jake's part wasn't that huge in this episode. He was only in the beginning, a little bit of the middle, and the very end of the episode. Jake in the beginning of the episode did crack me up when he was chasing the ice cream truck and then Grandma said "I've should have hired a monkey". The very end of the episode when Jake was fired and the monkey has his job was very funny and a great way to end this poor episode. There weren't any more huge laughs after that. I didn't like Charlie and Alan were fighting over the money and how Charlie didn't pay back Alan his money. Both Charlie and Alan were irritating me in this episode and I didn't like it when Charlie kicked Alan out of his beach house. Alan accidentally ending up in Ginger's bed was pretty funny also. Like I said, this episode really isn't that good or funny to me. It's okay if you fans love this episode but I honestly did not love this episode. Overall, a poor episode of "Two and a Half Men". 4.5/10