Two and a Half Men

Thursday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2003 In Season

Catwoman87531

Two and a Half Men Fan Reviews (606)

• please bring Charlie back

Please bring back Charlie sheer

No fun without him :(

If Charlie was still in the show I would have rated 10

But sorry :(
  • Strange, Weird, and Normally Bad

Some people may wonder if this show was ever any good. I don't understand all the love that people had for Charlie Sheen. The show seemed especially bad when he was in it. Ashton Kutcher helped improve the show in my mind, but not enough. Like I said, the show was probably always bad. It seemed like they tried to make Walden into pretty much a nicer Charlie with a lot of the sleezeball antics still in place. Plus, as a fan of Jake, when he was no longer in the show, I no longer wanted to watch for much longer. The show has always been strange and weird and I'm not sure that I like it at all in the end. So I guess I'll just say that it was always bad, although they at least tried at some point to be otherwise.
  • Stupid Finale. Petty Chuck Lorre

Why did they have to keep on dumping on Charlie Sheen ? Terrible.
  • Great Final Episode

Most final episodes are corny but this one was great. So witty, superb writing.
  • No forgiveness.

Very disappointed. Charlie made that show .Kutcher just isn't funny. Too bad the show mislead us. Charlie reached out & they're still holding a grudge. I guess Charlie did win. Too bad, he tried to mend fences. All they could do was keep the hate going. Thank God the show is over. I have the 8 seasons that matter.
  • two & a half men

They mssed a line, when Arnold was there as a cop they should have hinted of a hook up between Arnold & Berta, just like in real life,,,
  • Two and half man

I was really disappointed Charlie Sheen was not on the last episode, he made the show,
  • what the heck

This hour finale of two and a half men was the dumbest one of them all since Ashton kutcher came on. Cartoon characters, looking at camera, back of a guy looking like Charlie ( could've been anyone). But no actual Charlie on there. Plus more dumb crap Come on, this should've been better for the very last episode. They should've cut the show 4 yrs ago.
  • sucks

The final episode sucked show should have been canceled 4 years ago
  • Social Engineering 101

Ok so one guy that made the show enjoyable leaves we try a hale mary save with Ashton maybe they should have brought Demi Moore in as his angry ex wife or jilted lover........ No when things go down hill they turn to Social Engineering! Cuz you America just needs to be more gay sensitive! You ever get tired of TV shows trying to tell you how think? Whens the we should bomb Syria,Iran or hunt down Isis or take our vacinations episode............ Tune in next week Im sure Chuck is just lame enough to try that next why not maybe tie it in with a shameless plug for a pharmecutical company! Yeah I hole heartedly agree we need some negative numbers to rate this show as it goes off the air but i will be looking for the seasons box set with Charlie and his Tiger Blood and 911 truth convictions.
  • IS THERE A RATING LESS THAN ONE? SHOW SUCKS WITHOUT CHARLIE

Chuck lorre sucks ! .. How could he do that to us fans. We watched the seasons for years for many reasons. One of the main reason was Charlie Sheen. The show sucks now..
  • WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHOW AFTER SHEEN

Quit watching after first show with Kutcher but watched about one episode a year and cannot believe how unfunny the show has become since Sheen's departure. Saw the 2/12/15 episode with a new but unlikable and unfunny kid to replace Jake but what did the writers do to Alan and Berta? They took two supporting characters that were very funny and turned them into shells of themselves.

Hopefully, the rumors are true and Charlie is back for the series finale because it was one of the best comedies ever with Charlie Sheen.

Do not like the new season in anyway shape or form should have just pulled the plug on the show rather than dragging out the torture
  • Charlie sheen

I love Charlie sheen on the show I hate the new one with Aston Cutcher he is not Funny At allll its boring with him on the show bring Charlie sheen back
  • This show has long run its course. time to flush it!

1.5
    This show has bn circling the drain since before Charlie Sheen went Nuts. And is in the toilet now. The show has simply run its course. No one cares or is interested in any Nutcase, middle aged Old man trying to remain relevent (Charlie sheen) on a show tht needs to be Cut.. Bringing in another over-rated Old phoney Crap actor (Ashton Kutcher) simply put a show -circling the drain, INTO THE TOILET! This show, has bn,done for awhile now. It is Crap! Flush it already!
  • Charlie left

When Charlie left the show it obviously lost its core because lets face it Charlie Sheen wasn't acting he was just playing himself in a sitcom, the first four seasons were off the chart funny but it started losing its flare when Jake was no longer a small kid the sexual jokes and innuendo between Charlie, Berta and Alan that went over top of Jake's head was really hilarious but became harder to pull off as he got older. I wasn't really all that excited when I heard Ashton Kutcher was gonna take Charlies place, I couldn't for the life of me picture Ashton on the show but I watched a couple episodes and it was ever worst than I imagined and in my opinion that's when the show "Jumped the Shark" should have went off when Charlie left but we always have reruns LOL so I rate the show a 10 with Charlie and a 3 with Ashton
  • Pick one they are all bad

2.5
    This has to be the worst show on . It is so stupid and Allen would drive any one mad they stormy lines are so stupid and unbelievable cancell it fast Charlie Sheen made this show never should have done it without him. LOSE IT NOW. Never see Jake anymore and he was funny ado not watch it anymore totally ruined
  • Even better!

I like Two & 1/2 Men even more than be4. Charlie Sheen is unique - true, but the show is still very very good. Love it.
  • They suceeded in destroying the show!

The show is no longer funny.

The gay marriage and the black kid arguments are the worst form of killing a show I ever witnessed.

Yes, better cancel it now!!
  • Not funny As Charlie The Master Was !

2.5
    First of all i got absolutely nothings againts Ashton Kutcher not even on a artist level.

But the heart, the soul, the art of all the show was Charlie Sheen, without forgeting alan and all the crew !

Its like removing crosby from the first line of the Peguins its not possible.

With all Respect to the show plz bring back charlie. :-(

Its like their nothings to be seen without the Sheen

Put that line in you pipe Chuck lorre and smoke it @!

Sam
  • Became horrible

I started watching the show when Charlie Sheen left and loved it till this season. I'm gay, but the gay story line and the politically correct black child adoption is not funny. Bummer to go out with such horrible writing.
  • Gone To Hell

The show has detoriated so far it's not even funny. Thank God this is the last season. It's horrible!
  • Downhill more and more

Just getting worse and worse so stupid now its not funny, They should just cancel it now!!!!
  • DISAPPOINTED VIEWER

VERY DISAPPOINTED EVER SINCE CHARLIE SHEEN STOPPED BEING ON 2 AND A HALF MEN. I STOPPED WATCHING IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO HUMOR OR FUNNY AT ALL WITH ASHTON KUTCHER N IT. IT GOT BORING TO ME AND EPISODES DONT MAKE ANY SENSE ANY MORE I REALLY WISH CHARLIE SHEEN WAS BROUGHT BACK AND ASHTON KUTCHER SHOULD JUST BE KEPT IN THAT 70S SHOW
  • Dissapointed

As soon as I saw the second episode promo, walden and alan getting married, I decided to not watch the show anymore... I am not against gay people, but the show has completely gone out of line, no story, and no sense with each episode. I am so dissappointed, I hope to see the finale since Ashton innocently revealed a hint that Charlie is coming back.
  • Pathetic and Unwatchable

Jon Cryer's character is turning into a pathetic human being and Ashton Kutcher's character is the silliest one I have seen on TV for a while.

Charlie Sheen's original shows are funnier and story lines were very original. This show's writers seem to have gone off the deep end. Unwatchable. Please Bring Charlie Sheen Back!!!!

• Put a fork in it....

The show is now unwatchable, last night's show was painful. adding a "cute" kid was as bad as hiring Kutcher for a character that is stupid and unbelievable. Charlies daughter - just a rehash of Charlie lines with a girl. YAWN. Someone needed to grow a pair and tell Lorre the current story line sucks.

the show has been in a steady decline. i still watch Charlie reruns every night and far outshine these. If it wasn't in it's last season i would stop watching it. Guess i hold out hope it might regain some of it's humor, but that's looking less and less likely.

Put a fork in this turkey, it's done.
  • 2 1/2 too stupid.

Chuck Lorre has created a new level of stupidity. Nothing but cheap inane "comedy".

Most of today's comedies are cheap gay (2 1/2 men), fat (mike and molly), sex (2 broke girls) and government (last man standing) ... insults being easy targets.

Lorre is the worst hack in the business, maybe he should be let someone with actual talent take over.
  • Two & a half idiots

Pushing Gay just because it's politically correct. I find the scripts infantile and abusive. It's sick to the core not in the least bit funny and a complete waste of time & money. End it now and put the viewing public out of their misery. Pathetic. I'll bet Charlie is laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Unwatchable

This new (and thankfully final) season of Two-And-A-Half-Men is the worst. The gay marriage storyline is not in any way credible or believable. Like we're supposed to believe that a billionaire who looks like Ashton Kutcher would have any difficulty either A) adopting a baby or B) finding a female of the species who would want to marry him so he would be forced to get pretend gay married... This is what the producers of the show are reduced to, mining the comedic territory of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry", the worst cinematic turd ever made... Unwatchable!..
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10