Two and a Half Men

Thursday 8:30 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2003 In Season

Catwoman87531

Two and a Half Men Fan Reviews (551)

• Best

This is the best show ever, it only gets better. It's like the writers don't know how to make it bad. I gotta say, AMAZING!!!
  • These are my first Skechers

the new series gets worse and worse! And, stop adding new characters to the show. You are only making it worse. What happened to the writers and directors?? I can't take Ashton anymore! The show is completely boring now. I watch the old Two and a Half Men reruns. Now those were really funny. Charlie Sheen made the show.
  • What have they done to my show?

Is this how the writers feel after all? Unconected and sexual frustrated? I loved the show when the extrem relationships between the characters were the main subject of every episode. I loved the chemistry between Charly, Allan and their Mother. Allans exwifes had allways suported the fun factor like Jake has allways done. But now after they are all removed or has been transformed into a kind of uncolored negative I feel frustrated too. Why? Why is Judith, Herb, Kandi and Jake no longer in? And Alan, Rose and Evelyn are not Alan, Rose and Evelyn anymore. And the lesbian? What the ... is so funny watching a medium atractive fatty doing "her thing"? It's a tragedy. It's horrible to watch.
  • Enough stupidy

why are they only relying on sexual innuendos to get them thru a episode. and, when is Walden going to get rid of all those free-loaders. john cryer's character has become a pathetic character. now it's a show that you watch "on demand" when you have nothing else to watch and 30 minutes to waste.
  • Please let a dying dog lie

Totally ruined the show completely. They should have ended it when they let Charlie go. The rest of them should be ashamed having to lower themselves to this standard. Shame on them all... the actors, the writers and CBS network. It's not funny what so ever and it is down right Gross in parts.

I was watching some old reruns of the show from the beginning and it was very good writing. I really like the wit. Then to see it today with Ashton Kutcher... it is really bad.

I don't get it. Why is it still on?
  • It probally went on too long

The show deserved a real finale a while ago. Most of the cast is either gone or replaced and it really is not that funny anymore when you watch it.
  • revisited

when charlie played himself the show had chemistry. now it's like: you have seen one, you've seen them all.
  • I love This show

I can't see any show taking the place of this one with half the fun, If you really think about it and see what is out there there is no alternative! at all!

The real soul of this show always was Jon Cryer doing a fantastic job (and still is), along with a very inspired group of really talented writers and co-stars. This show couldn't be better. I was even surprised by the great performance of Ashton Kutcher that I confess was not high on my list of good actors, but that surprised me integrating himself so perfectly to the plot and showing his own talent. I am amazed by how critical people are of this show, when you think deeply it is one of the best shows ever and giving no signs of getting old!

This show always had sex undertones, and as always the soul of the show is Jon Cryer not Charlie Sheen, who now is in a crappy show of his own, those who do not like two and a half men must perhaps see the other one to gain some perspective!
  • go to watch

if you have google chrome u should go to "Browserassistant" , install app , look for it and go on :D free app hehehe , nice solution ??:D

• I thought i was done...

Honestly this show is great again, season 9 was bad... mostly i think because they had no idea what to do with Waldens character, however season 10 was great, season 11 is going downhill now but if you really watch theres some good stuff here. I was a fan of Anger Management aswell, charlies new show, but honestly i cant stand it now, since Selma Blair was fired do to charlies tantrum's the show has been aweful, almost like charlie is in complete control and ruins perfect opportunities of making jokes about himself which turn out to be a way of making him look better, where as this show is pulling out all the stops to make it funny, however it will lose its steam, lets just hope the writers know when to get out, but i think its fresh, looking back at season 8 the show just wasn't that good anymore, i mean you can love the older season and they are obviously better... but not the passed few that charlie was in, to be honest, thank god they fired the prick.
  • not any longer I like it

Charlie was absolutely authentic, he lived what he played and he played what he lived - himself, having fun - that was the clue of success, to my HO. They should not get rid of the main character, and expect the show will be the same or I don't watch it, but I still watch replays with Charlie, and thankful they kept it aired.
  • God almighty.

3.5
    I used to love this show. The cast was brilliant and the script was hilarious. Most the people I knew stopped watching this show when they killed off Charlie (including my parents!), maybe I should've done the same. The writing now is absolutely terrible, as are members of the cast (Jenny especially). If I had anything better to do with my time, I would boycott the show until Jenny leaves. At least Walden's character is slightly more bearable, the first few episodes with him in were pathetic!
  • I Think It Was All Over When Jake Hit Puberty

Back when Jake was a little kid was the best moments this show had to offer. This was because it was very funny exposing him to Charlie's behavior which Jake took notice of. When Jake became a teenager, I basically stopped watching this show.
  • Top Shows

Most ep til '12 (08-14)
  • Love it

I can't help it. I love this show more with Walden and Jenny than i did with Charlie. I never thought id say that, but I do. Sorry Charlie ;)
  • This show is terrible

When Charlie was replaced first episodes with Ashton were good, season 9 was ok but a bit boring sometimes, season 10 was pretty bad, yet it had few good episodes but plot went downhill, very nonsense and really stupid, but on season 11 i'm just done, i can't keep watching this show, is stupid, boring, and even disgusting, the sexual thing is the main thing and is not funny but gross, the show is going nowhere, there's nothing good here anymore, really not worth watching for 2 or 3 funny jokes.
  • Need for a name change

Used to love this show when Charlie Sheen was on it.

There was so much chemistry between all the characters. Every show was hilarious.

After watching a few of the new episodes with Ashton Kutcher I have to ask, what the hell were you thinking? It just isn't funny anymore. And why call it Two and a Half Men when the son isn't even on the show anymore. I find it extremely boring. I don't even watch it anymore. It's nothing like it was. They should have changed the name. If Charlie Sheen was such a problem, why is there so much reference to him in a lot of the new episodes? It's become so very boring. Can't believe it's still on the air.

I settle for reruns with the original cast.
  • What happened is right!

I cannot believe how this show has gone down the toilet this season. I like Ashton Kutcher fine for Charley's replacement. But since Amber Tamblyn came the heck is going on? This is the worst writing for a show EVER! Alan's part has gotten so much worse. He should be embarrassed to play this part. I like Amber Tambly as an actress before this show, now it has ruined it for me for her to ever be watched again! This show is the worst show on TV and that says a lot since I hate South Park, but would watch it over this any more! It came off the DVR last night. DONE!
  • how is ashton collecting so much money for been soo always beats me

how is ashton collecting so much money for been soo always beats me
  • What the hell happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was at one time the best show on TV now it is the worst show I have ever seen. First, the new girl Amber Tamblyn she is horrible or maybe it is the writing? I just don't get the vulgar part of this person. I understood Charlie but to think the daughter of Charlie is just like him was a stretch and is a stretch. I also don't get the Alan character have they turned him into a PERVERT and is beyond creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that they are looking for something but the whole show has turn into a circus of bad acting and even worst writing that I have ever seen. We have taken it off the DVR and will not be watching it anymore. SAD.
  • This Rating is for Pre -Season 9

Two and a half men was a great show before Season 9 and hence, that is why this review has a great rating. The whole show was good before season 9 and Charlie Sheen was a great addition to the show when it started. The show was prone for success, because it revolved around a character named Alan trying to raise Jake after he got divorced and he had to live with his brother, Charlie.

The first 8 Season's were great, but we get to Season 9. Yes, i know what happened before it premiered but i kind of think Ashton Kutcher just dose not fit the role. Also, I don't like the way they resolved to kill Charlie Harper. In my Opinion, he should of become drunk and swam in the ocean behind there house and drown. It would of suited the character a lot more other then being hit by a train in Paris.

In conclusion, the first 8 seasons were great with great gags and story lines.
  • What happened to all the great writers on the show?

2.5
    DId they all follow Charlie over to Anger Management? :-/

• great show... never miss a single episode

Its a great show... i was a big fan of this show from the very charlie gone i thought show will be a mess but Aston and john cryer doing pretty great... its was funny and its still funny... yea i miss charlie... but its going great.. keep it up guys...
  • Desperate the wrong way...

Is this show so desperate that it has to resort to pure trash on TV???? It was a quality show, with good story lines and funny. Now it has deteriorated into a poorly written trashy mess. The show is worthless. I refuse to watch a show that is pure trash. I have watched it since the beginning and man has it spiraled down. I am really surprised that John Cryer and Ashton Kutcher agree to even do this show. I would be embaressed!!!! Money is great , but the destruction of a reputation is not worth it!!! Not a fan anymore!!!!
  • hard to watch

I think the show has finally crossed the very fine line between funny and crass. It's hard to watch now - it's too in your face and just offensive rather than funny anymore. I think they're trying too hard. And do we really need another show with Ashton Kutcher smoking pot? Been there, done that. I liked the first season best - Alan was funny and Waldon was lovelorn and sweet. Now they are all just disgusting. I keep waiting for the show to turn around but it keeps going deeper and deeper into the gutter.
  • This show is not Two and a Half Men anymore.

Who writes for this show? What a disappointing mess.
  • Are these the same writers?

While they have gotten Walden to grow up a little from the nave dufus he was the first 2 seasons, they now have lowered Alan's character to an arrogant, greedy, masturbating cartoon character, who hints at being gay every episode. Then they bring in Charlie's long lost lesbian daughter and want us to believe this plain looking, overweight and crude character, gets every hot looking woman to sleep with her?

Such a great cast of co-stars like Evelyn, Judith and Herb, who are seldom if ever used. Replaced by Billy, the short obnoxious partner of Walden and Walden's ex-wife, who by the way, used to be Herbs sister. Chuck Lorrie must have a thing for reusing actors and actresses and changing who they are on the show. Chelsea is the woman in the supermarket, then Charlie's fianc. Is there a shortage of actresses in Hollywood?

Once what was a clever well written show with imagination, has been replaced with something that is painful to watch.
  • Witty and outstanding!

There's definitely something to be said for a show that has been through eight seasons quite elegantly, followed by two reboot seasons with some hit and miss results, but I can assure you that after watching this season with its occasional redundant, but always entertaining dialogue, this is the one show that I am very proud to give my undying loyalty towards.

It's really not that hard to enjoy the witty, humorous writing that this show has in spades unless you're either morally opposed to it, or simply indifferent towards. That's really what makes this show entirely worth watching at this point, not how everything is put together, which admittedly is quite stale at this point. The dialogue is what makes this show great and unless you're way into romantic comedies, this is definitely the show to watch over that other show that comes on before this. What was the name of that show again? I think it's named after some sort of scientific theory, but I can't remember. Help me guys!

Regardless, if you get a kick out of any sort of witty comedy, this is the show to watch now, especially since the new girl has been promoted and she is definitely the one that brings the most to the table now. Because of her, I feel that this show can continue now for as long as it wants to and I will definitely be the one on here to continue supporting it until the end. If you've enjoyed any sort of comedy aside from that aforementioned show whose name will continue to escape my memory, this one is just going to be the icing on the cake.
  • Awful, Awful, Awful!

The only thing this show needs is a cable spot so they can act out more of the sex topics that are so overdone! If they took trash out of the show they wouldn't have a topic so why not just move it to the playboy channel and finish what you have started. Its not worth watching! its dirty, stupid and poor judgment. Get a story line and take sex out, this way you have no choice but to actually write about something else.
  • smut, smut, smut

I use to like this show. Now It is all about sex and perverted behavior. I am done watching Charlie Sheen use to be on, their was a sexual undertone, but now they throw it in your liberal writers that want to throw homosexuality in your face have totally screwed up this show. I am done watching it! I don't even give this a 1.....
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10