Two and a Half Men

Thursday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2003 In Season

Catwoman87531

Two and a Half Men Fan Reviews (585)

• Gone To Hell

The show has detoriated so far it's not even funny. Thank God this is the last season. It's horrible!
  • Downhill more and more

Just getting worse and worse so stupid now its not funny, They should just cancel it now!!!!
  • DISAPPOINTED VIEWER

VERY DISAPPOINTED EVER SINCE CHARLIE SHEEN STOPPED BEING ON 2 AND A HALF MEN. I STOPPED WATCHING IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO HUMOR OR FUNNY AT ALL WITH ASHTON KUTCHER N IT. IT GOT BORING TO ME AND EPISODES DONT MAKE ANY SENSE ANY MORE I REALLY WISH CHARLIE SHEEN WAS BROUGHT BACK AND ASHTON KUTCHER SHOULD JUST BE KEPT IN THAT 70S SHOW
  • Dissapointed

As soon as I saw the second episode promo, walden and alan getting married, I decided to not watch the show anymore... I am not against gay people, but the show has completely gone out of line, no story, and no sense with each episode. I am so dissappointed, I hope to see the finale since Ashton innocently revealed a hint that Charlie is coming back.
  • Pathetic and Unwatchable

Jon Cryer's character is turning into a pathetic human being and Ashton Kutcher's character is the silliest one I have seen on TV for a while.

Charlie Sheen's original shows are funnier and story lines were very original. This show's writers seem to have gone off the deep end. Unwatchable. Please Bring Charlie Sheen Back!!!!

• Put a fork in it....

The show is now unwatchable, last night's show was painful. adding a "cute" kid was as bad as hiring Kutcher for a character that is stupid and unbelievable. Charlies daughter - just a rehash of Charlie lines with a girl. YAWN. Someone needed to grow a pair and tell Lorre the current story line sucks.

the show has been in a steady decline. i still watch Charlie reruns every night and far outshine these. If it wasn't in it's last season i would stop watching it. Guess i hold out hope it might regain some of it's humor, but that's looking less and less likely.

Put a fork in this turkey, it's done.
  • 2 1/2 too stupid.

Chuck Lorre has created a new level of stupidity. Nothing but cheap inane "comedy".

Most of today's comedies are cheap gay (2 1/2 men), fat (mike and molly), sex (2 broke girls) and government (last man standing) ... insults being easy targets.

Lorre is the worst hack in the business, maybe he should be let someone with actual talent take over.
  • Two & a half idiots

Pushing Gay just because it's politically correct. I find the scripts infantile and abusive. It's sick to the core not in the least bit funny and a complete waste of time & money. End it now and put the viewing public out of their misery. Pathetic. I'll bet Charlie is laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Unwatchable

This new (and thankfully final) season of Two-And-A-Half-Men is the worst. The gay marriage storyline is not in any way credible or believable. Like we're supposed to believe that a billionaire who looks like Ashton Kutcher would have any difficulty either A) adopting a baby or B) finding a female of the species who would want to marry him so he would be forced to get pretend gay married... This is what the producers of the show are reduced to, mining the comedic territory of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry", the worst cinematic turd ever made... Unwatchable!..
  • Two Gay Jokes and another 1000

Ever since Charlie died this show has become one gay joke after another and this gay marriage is the proof that the writers have only annoying gay jokes left in their bag of "comedy". The show was going down even before they killed Charlie but now it is just irritating, with the occasional average episode, which would develop the story. The introduction of Charlie's daughter was good but it wasn't enough to help the show, which has become from one among the best, at least in my opinion, to possibly the worst comedy. I just hope that they decide to resurrect Charlie or just present the last few seasons as no more but a bad dream of Kelso's.
  • Jumped the Sahrk and cleared it by a mile

I have been a true fan of this show but has proven what an idiot he really is by having this marriage and done... will never watch it again!!
  • stupid

Two and a half men sucks now like worst show on tv i would rather watch antique road show and im 21 alan is just annoying as hell his character just really pisses me off he is such an annoyi g guy please take off air and i used to love two and a halfml men

• TWO MEN HAVE REALLY JUMPED THE SHARK

Stupid , not funny and kind of disturbing and just plain yuk, this can't be the same writers OR DECORATORS , Helen Keller could have done a better job decorating this house , the interior as it is now is very hard on the eyes and disturbing to look at, it kinds of just pisses you off if that's possible, if you're trying to appeal to the gay community you've succeeded , but they'll be millions more closeted ***phobic viewers that will tune this show out, i tuned out cause it just not funny and hard to watch, like the actors are struggling and just wanting this to be all over and just praying that it will be funny to someone even for a sympathy laugh. With all respect to Chuck Lorre please take that meeting with Charlie and stay open minded and give it a chance. I hope this program that I watched and laughed out loud at religiously for nine or so years, goes out on a high note. It truly was laugh out loud funny for about nine years and then Charlie f-d it all up but that seem over now so please take advantage of the opportunity thats in front of you and give the people what they want-- a Two and Half Men with Charlie Harper alive and the old decorator , geesh .
  • GONE WAY TO FAR AND STUPID STORYLINE

Omg both getting married. give me a break. first time i watched this show in long long time. not watching it ever again. CHARLIE was the best!! Now they don't know what storyline to write. disgusting. i hope this show gets cancelled for next season. enough.
  • Great Comeback!

It's a good old recipe, supported by excellent materials! Great acting on a smart script!

Too bad it's the last season!
  • Great Show

i really like two and a half men. The humour is great. I own an on line store angeljackets and really appreciate what they are doing.
  • No Half men anymore. Only two men.

This is a complete different show. Charlie was a model who anyone that want to be a party animal.

There is no half men anymore, no Jake, no Rose, no Charlies Mother. Nothing.

Its not Ashtons fault,. If you want someone to blame is the people who hire him.
  • Ten More Years Of This?!

I just heard that Charlie Sheen is returning to Two and a Half Men; and that CBS may consider renewing this series for another decade. There's only so many episodes that can be devoted to the kid who stays at the house with his father and an uncle. What's next--Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher bring in an adopted kid from Kampuchea who berates the family and all that is wonderful about America? In 2024, this series will be known as Two and a Half Geezers.
  • Still Hilarious

This show has proven that it doesn't need the original star of the show to still be hilarious. When I found out Charlie Sheen was being replaced by Ashton Kutcher, I thought it would go downhill. But I'm loving it now! The writing is still hilarious and fresh in each episode, I find it really amusing how a completely new stranger bought the house after they killed off Charlie and Allen is still living there LOL
  • Show Went Bad

Total garbage show. There is nothing left In this show that is appealing kisses, cheating, sex, foul language won't cut it. The product life cycles of this show is over. They should immediately take it off the air. Substance is missing. Content is not there. The writers and directors have lost it. They don't have any stories left to tell. Please let it go.

• Clearly, this show belonged to Charlie Sheen

4.5
    That's why it died after he left.
  • This Show Ran Much Too Long

At first, it was funny. A man who got thrown out of his house, had nowhere to go, and had to raise his kid around an uncle who brought different girls home every night, and was drunk a lot of the time. Much as the show progressed, and especially when charlie died, I stopped understanding the point. It is one thing for someone to mooch off their brother for years, but mooching off a stranger? C'mon Alan. It's time to get a life buddy.
  • The original show died with "Charlie Harper"

Season 11 with Amber Tamblyn was some what okay but otherwise much of it's comedy was over by season 7 and it stopped being funnier in season 8 and died with Charlie Harper. Cryer is a good actor and so is Kutcher but Charlie Sheen was the "soul" of this show but even in his presence season 8 was dull. I think they over dragged the show. Season 7 should have been its "finale" with Charlie marrying Chelsea and Alan moving out either as gay with Herb or as straight with Judith or whatever end for him after all the show was never about "Alan Harper". I'll rate it 7 for the first 7 great seasons.
  • A mixed bag, for now, anyway.

At first when I saw the show, it was about Charlie, Alan, and Jake. The supporting cast were excellent, but it was about the 2 1/2 men basically. Yes the jokes were sop***ric, (it reminded me of Porky's), but it was funny, and the three main guys were involved most of the funny moments. John Cryer is a bit underrated, because he did carry a lot of scenes and set up Charlie for most of his sarcastic, but very funny, lines. But I feel that after Jake got older, and especially after Charlie left, the chemistry is missing. Jake is hardly in most of the recent episodes, and I don't even know who some of the characters are. But that is not the real problem. The problem is that Charlie had most of the punch lines, and what he didn't have, Berta, Jake, Rose, and Alan filled it up. Nowadays, there are so many new characters, that it doesn't quite work. Compare it to Cheers, in which the main female lead left halfway through the run. In that show, there was so much support and subplot storyline comedy from the ensemble cast, that it actually got In this case, the show lost its way, and when I watch newer episodes, I don't get most of the relationships, let alone the jokes. There is one huge talent, though, and that is John Cryer. He carries the later shows more than even Charlie did in the early ones. Although, Charlie seemed to play it with no effort - He was the character. I miss those days when Rose would come over the wall, only for Berta or Jake to say something funny, then Charlie would answer with an even funnier casual line.

I kind of want to know why the auto editor took out the word so-pho-mor-ic? It was not a H0-mo-pho-bic Haha.
  • I acted in the show.

It was a great experience!! Awesome!!!
  • Pot and penis jokes are never funny

In the new seasons of Two and a Half Men you can find two types of jokes: penis jokes and pot jokes. But they're never funny.
  • Is the name really suggest the show? Where is the Half men?

If i compare with the old show with Charlie and Jack it was definately very different. It was fun and ok with light comedy. Now the show has started targeting different set of people I think. They have changed the show so much that only thing remains is Two and Half men name from past.
  • THE SHOW IS OBSCENE AND DISGUSTING!!

Back when charlie was on the screen, it was tolerable. i am not saying that it was not an adult comedy back then, but now it has completely deteriorated. i used to watch this show with my friends, but since SEASON 11 EPISODE 2 we have stopped watching it. it is DISGUSTING, STUPID and IMMORAL. It clearly reflects the perverted mentality of the people associated with the show. JUST TAKE IT OFF AIR!!!!
  • You guys are so funny XD

I love how people are complaining about a TV show, you know there is an off button right? or a channel switch button? or internet to watch whatever you like... Also, so mane people rant about how the characters act, while that is what makes the whole everything. Alan being a leech and what not, is what Alan makes Alan, hes a leech, but its funny to see people so annoyed by him, but hes still clever enough to get by XD and Charlie was also hilarious, but after the 9th season, getting Walden was not so bad, better then having "girl gets banged, charlie gets in trouble and makes jokes" another season... Also, two and a half men with Walden is IMO just a new series. with the same story... it should have been 2 or 3 man now... but who really cares? its comedy people, put ur brain on 0.0000 and laugh ur balls off XD and then read the hilarious hates of people that dont get how it all works XD
  • I Think It Was All Over When Jake Became a Teenager

Back when Jake was a little kid was the best moments this show had to offer. This was because it was very funny exposing him to Charlie's behavior which Jake took notice of. When Jake became a teenager, I basically stopped watching this show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10