Two and a Half Men

CBS (ended 2015)

Catwoman87531

Two and a Half Men Fan Reviews page 4 of 21

• This show is not Two and a Half Men anymore.

Who writes for this show? What a disappointing mess.
  • Are these the same writers?

While they have gotten Walden to grow up a little from the nave dufus he was the first 2 seasons, they now have lowered Alan's character to an arrogant, greedy, masturbating cartoon character, who hints at being gay every episode. Then they bring in Charlie's long lost lesbian daughter and want us to believe this plain looking, overweight and crude character, gets every hot looking woman to sleep with her?

Such a great cast of co-stars like Evelyn, Judith and Herb, who are seldom if ever used. Replaced by Billy, the short obnoxious partner of Walden and Walden's ex-wife, who by the way, used to be Herbs sister. Chuck Lorrie must have a thing for reusing actors and actresses and changing who they are on the show. Chelsea is the woman in the supermarket, then Charlie's fianc. Is there a shortage of actresses in Hollywood?

Once what was a clever well written show with imagination, has been replaced with something that is painful to watch.
  • Witty and outstanding!

There's definitely something to be said for a show that has been through eight seasons quite elegantly, followed by two reboot seasons with some hit and miss results, but I can assure you that after watching this season with its occasional redundant, but always entertaining dialogue, this is the one show that I am very proud to give my undying loyalty towards.

It's really not that hard to enjoy the witty, humorous writing that this show has in spades unless you're either morally opposed to it, or simply indifferent towards. That's really what makes this show entirely worth watching at this point, not how everything is put together, which admittedly is quite stale at this point. The dialogue is what makes this show great and unless you're way into romantic comedies, this is definitely the show to watch over that other show that comes on before this. What was the name of that show again? I think it's named after some sort of scientific theory, but I can't remember. Help me guys!

Regardless, if you get a kick out of any sort of witty comedy, this is the show to watch now, especially since the new girl has been promoted and she is definitely the one that brings the most to the table now. Because of her, I feel that this show can continue now for as long as it wants to and I will definitely be the one on here to continue supporting it until the end. If you've enjoyed any sort of comedy aside from that aforementioned show whose name will continue to escape my memory, this one is just going to be the icing on the cake.
  • Awful, Awful, Awful!

The only thing this show needs is a cable spot so they can act out more of the sex topics that are so overdone! If they took trash out of the show they wouldn't have a topic so why not just move it to the playboy channel and finish what you have started. Its not worth watching! its dirty, stupid and poor judgment. Get a story line and take sex out, this way you have no choice but to actually write about something else.
  • smut, smut, smut

I use to like this show. Now It is all about sex and perverted behavior. I am done watching Charlie Sheen use to be on, their was a sexual undertone, but now they throw it in your liberal writers that want to throw homosexuality in your face have totally screwed up this show. I am done watching it! I don't even give this a 1.....
  • Two and a Half Men

2003 PREMIS: A divorced man and his kid move in with his womanising brother.

2013 PREMIS: The misadventures of a man and his lesbian niece living with a billionaire in his beach house.
  • Why is it still called two and a half men??

You should name the show "the 3 little pigs". This wolf is blowing the whore house down. Seriously. 2 borderline homosexuals and a disgusting pig lesbian. Hate the show now, thanks for ruining it. let me know when you stop portraying Californians as homosexuals, cheaters and whores.
  • This show needs to go!!!

This show has become complete trash! The introduction of the niece is as low as they can go. I don't like the way she is portrayed as an oversexed lesbian!!! That is giving lesbians a bad name. When did Allen become so loathed? He was the funniest part of the old shows. I don't even look forward to the show should pull it
  • Not the same..

I agree with the gentleman that said Alan's character has changed. He used to be the sensible, good yet broke and a bit cheap bro. Now he is a total leach, only thinks about other people's money and sex. The whole show is about sex and there is not one character that is decent. Well Ashton Kutcher's personality is mostly decent but too many of the shows are all about sex. It's gotten way more repetitive, boring and just distasteful. The new girl on it I have always liked but of course they make her a drunk, lesbian, whore. They should go back a couple of years and watch what they wrote, put some more contrasts on the show. And bring back the better Alan because this one is not working.
  • Not Two and a half men

Not Two and a half men... the show is about Ashton(Walden), the sidekick(Alan) Jon and rare appearances of Angus(Jake) not the same show... not the same show... not the same show...
  • Don't stand up until the ride has come to a complete stop

I'm not sure I'm tall enough to be on this rollercoaster. I thought I was gonna hate it with Ashton Kutcher, but it was great. But this season is just pathetic. Charlie, his mother and now Walden have gotten nasty with Alan. They have always given him a hard time, but never like this. I don't even look forward to it any more.
  • Boring

1.5
    I never understood the appeal of this show. The characters aren't that interesting, the plots aren't that interesting and it isn't that funny. The show is about Charlie sheen living with his brother Alan and his son Jake. Charlie and Alan go out and pick up women. That's basically it. Not much happens in this show. The characters in this show are hard to describe because the only real "Characters" in this show are Charlie and Alan. Charlie and Alan are the only characters with any real defined personality. The other characters seem like filler material. Jake is a plot device, Berta is a walking fat joke, and Kandi is a piece of sex meat. These characters seem like robots that they put in to move the plot along or make jokes and this comprises a majority of this show's characters. Like I said before the plot in this show is uninteresting. Most of the episodes are the same thing. Charlie and Alan hit on women and complications ensue. This is the premise of about 90% of the episodes. I would often watch brand new episodes as they premiered and got the deja vu feeling. This is because they take the same old stuff and present it differently claiming that its new. Some episodes are different. For example there is one where Alan and Jake go to Sacramento to pick up an antique clock from his deceased grandfather. Its not interesting but at least its something different. The humor in this show is 90% low brow. This show has more bathroom and sex jokes than a crummy kid's cartoon. The humor in this show is similar to that of family guy. It consists of fart jokes, sex jokes, fat/ugly jokes, you know things that nobody over the age of 13 would laugh at. I do not see any appeal to this show what so ever. I feel bored every time I watch it.
  • New > Old ?

yeah, without Charlie the show is not the same, but with Charlie the show was getting soooo repetitive. I loved it with Charlie, and I love it even more without him. I actually NEVER laughed more while watching it than in the season 10 and 11, ppl saying it's bullshit because it's without Charlie probably didnt watch a single episode or are just butthurts that don't like the show BECAUSE it's without him, the show is great, it wasnt that good in 9th season, but 10 and 11 fixed it, worth watching even more than the old seasons, in my opinion, as someone who watched every single episode at least 10 times (if not 10 then 9, but not less), I really think that the new TAHM > old TAHM, yes, it's not the old show that u're used to, but this one is better, it's the same as like in Game of Thrones they killed Eddard Stark, the show goes on, and is better/the same as with him
  • Two and a half men

I've watched the show from the very beginning and found it absolutely hilarious! It was clever, witty and different from any other show I've seen. I do agree that the show is seriously bad without Charlie Sheen. One of many things I think made the show great and incredibly funny is that charlies character was an older man who still drank, partied and got all the woman - to replace a character like that with the complete oposite (young, clever, immature Walden) with the same cast, takes away the whole storyline to which we've watched over the years. Charlie being a drunk and a bad example to Jake, and Alan is the opposite, sensible, down on his luck brother, was the perfect storyline, it just made sence and we got it! Now.. the show is a boring mess and a bit sad. I find the humor to be very childish, I think Alan's character has changed into a greedy, sad and arrogant man which is the complete opposite to what he was in the begining. The show should never have continued without Charlie, they've ruined something that was once great. I just hope they don't keep dragging it on.
  • This show is just plain awful.

This show is awful. It's trashy without the saving grace of humor. Find Berta another spot and get rid of it. This time slot is the only time I switch Networks.
  • Next it will be on at midnight

They put it in a later time slot and the show is so stupid I can go to bed without wondering if I missed a good show.
  • A good show but not the same

The show is great overall, but ever since Charlie Sheen left, It hasn't been the same without him. I'm not saying that you shouldn't watch it; I still watch this show with Aston as the protagonist, but just not as often as I used to.
  • A show that was one of the best of its time

It was a great show until Charlie left, Aston has done a great job but it not the same. Now jake is gone, I don't know how this show is going to survive it was good show while it last RIP
  • TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OF THE BRAND "TWO NAD A HALF MEN"

The story revolved around charlie,pretty much alan and many jokes were with/on jake. Now its just on walden's girlfriend problems and alan is great being an think they are just trying to stretch the story as much they can. Until they make are just trying to push a rusty old car with new nut n bolts.
  • The real problem wasn't Charlie...

Okay, let me start by saying this is more like Three Men now, Jake's a full grown man!!! Anyway, I didn't really cried for Charlie's departure. Kutcher doesn't stand up to him, but he does his best and kinda gets away with it. But the real problem... Is Alan! Yes, I can clearly remember that in the first episodes, Alan was a good man and you even felt sorry for him. Now it's panful to watch Jon Cryer in this greedy selfish punk. And it's not that his character became this overtime, they just made him like this ever since Charlie left, which makes me think the old show was much better. The new ones still make me laugh but not nearly as much as the classic one.
  • love two and a half men

it's just my favorite TV show ever
  • Utterly bland and inconsistent

I never liked this show. Sure a couple episodes made me laugh, bit whether it's Ashton Kutcher or coke head Charlie Sheen, two and a half men gets two and a half stars. for every funny episode, there's 3 more crappy, unbearable episodes
  • A great that was, but has lost its way and we all hope it fins its way again!

I have watched two and a half men ever since the show came on and have always loved the show until the last 3 years and the show has gotten worse over this time and to me and all my friends have grown

to not watching the show and the reason is that the part of John Cryer has gotten so stupid and almost to the point that he has become sicking and everyone says they want to throw up. I hope that some one can point this out to the writers. On my facebook everyone feels the same.

I love Great humor hope to love the show again.
  • TWO and a half men

The show is still cool after charlie left, its still funny and enjoyable, but there is one problem, the seasons are going too slow, there is big gaps between the episodes, i think they should release the episodes faster than like 2 weeks gaps.. :S

• Why Renewed?

I admit the show has changed since Charlie was fired, but the truth is charlie did it to himself and even though most people say the show is terrible now, this show is still ok. Ashton coming into the picture was a bit of curveball to the fans of the show, but combined with his terrible breakups, loaded wallet, and his resent of Alan (Jon cryer) living with him, the only differences between him and Charlie is his age and booze. The new situations happening now in the show are hilarious bombshells every week which continues to bring in fans. Maybe the show could've been better with Charlie or maybe not, either way the show lives and CBS will never cancel the show because it's still good and it makes money. As for what's going on now, the show may be having to deal with some changes but no matter what, the writers will find a way to keep the show good and the stars will still be popular. Charlie goes to anger management(not the therapy session, the show) Ashton and Jon remain tv's biggest stars and angus gets to follow his religion.
  • Not that bad - after all it is situational and a half hour

I hardly ever watch with Sheen but I do like Aston - not surprising that the kid wont be on much if any since he chose to shoot his mouth off about the show being disgusting - someone should tell him a paycheck is a paycheck and he is lucky he has one in a tough business - Cryer's character has gone down hill to almost gross but over all it is a funny relief in among so many cop and graphic criminology shows.
  • RENEWED!!! WTF!!?!?!?

How is this show still on. Not just that but renewed for an 11th season without Angus. This is just another show now, no longer Two and a Half Men.
  • Show has always been a bit far fetched

5.5
    The show itself is not bad, but it was never great. What made it last was Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer, and those who grew up watching their movies. What is surprising though is the show has lasted as long as it has. I don't mind Ashton Kutcher (aka dubbed the NEW Two and a Half Men), but the show should have really never lasted more than 5 seasons, regardless of who the cast members were. Will this show stand the test of time in 30 years? Time will tell...
  • Why is this show still on?

Two And A Half Men was so funny when Charlie Sheen was on it, it sucks now! The storyline about Alan living with Ashton Kutcher makes no sense and their only comedic crutch are gay and masturbation jokes. I don't watch the new ones, but If I catch it, Alans more than likely masturbating. Sadly, this shows coming back for SEASON 11! Seriously, this show (Even with Charlie Sheen) does not deserve to be on as long as Cheers was!
  • two & half men

I used to love this show.. But now it suks !!! Its not funny and Asser is terrible. He cant carry a joke or line so its funny. And Alan stinks also now. I bet they have a new writer and he suks. cant wait till they cancel the would rate this show 2 at most.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10