Two and a Half Men

CBS (ended 2015)

Two and a Half Men Fan Reviews page 5 of 21

• two & half men

I used to love this show.. But now it suks !!! Its not funny and Asser is terrible. He cant carry a joke or line so its funny. And Alan stinks also now. I bet they have a new writer and he suks. cant wait till they cancel the would rate this show 2 at most.
  • Two and a Half Men has to have Charlie Sheen!!

It was great with Charlie Sheen!! Not so much anymore. It's not two and a half men without Charlie Sheen!! And it should be renamed, because Jake isn't half a man anymore. Anyway, I loved it with Charlie Sheen and it was extremely fun while Jake was a child, without it loosing it when he grew up. However, I think two and a half men is not the same without Charlie Sheen!!!! (my score for the show represents the Charlie Sheen era)
  • Funiest Episode Ever

How does Chuck do it, i loughed my ass off the whole episode.
  • Out of Ideas

This series ran out of material three years ago. Stick a fork in it, its done.
  • boring

it has got so boring now i think that should cancel it. its had 10 brill years they should cancel it after this season
  • Judiths baby

Whatever happened to the baby Judith was supposed to have after her and Herb split? They never said who the father is, I suspect Alan afterall they had a fling. The show isn't the same since Chuck killed the main star-Charlie Sheen. The story went the wrong way with Ashton. Chuck should have played him as the forgotten son of Charlie and Alan's mother. One she had but didn't talk about. What a twist the show would have had and the questions Alan would ask. I love Charlie and the show will NEVER be the same without Charlie.
  • What goes with Alan?

Is Alan starting to question his sexuality?

He just takes on more feminine attributes with each episode.. His man parts surely have shrunk down to pea size by now. He depends on Walden for everything that's not provided by his girlfriend. (Didn't I see this on Judge Alex, Judge Mathis, Divorce Court, Judge Joe Brown, and Honey Boo-Boo?) He'll be seeking alimony or some sort of severance pay if he ever does "have" to move out.

It's a sad commentary on life ... sorry to say. But it's just too damn real to be very funny anymore. Why not let Alan grow a pair... or plant a seed... hehe
  • love both ashton and charlie

I loved two and a half men with charlie, but i also love it with ashton. Just saying!
  • change summary

change is no charlie anymore dude!
  • Doubts Cleared

Hi Guys & Gals,

I loved Two and a Half Men while Charlie was on the show, but while I was at first apprehensive, love the Ashton flip! He is the opposite of Charlie, come by fortune by hard work and not luck, falls in love easily instead of being promiscuous, is caring instead of an asshole. The episode that did it for me was when Allen leaves the hospital after thinking he is Charlie and the house is redecorated. Removing the piano from the house helped me relieve my nostalgia for Charlie. It took a couple seasons for 2 and 1/2 Men to hit it off, and it will be the same with Walden as the new lead. I love the dynamic, and the unfolding storyline. My only complaint is that I wish to see more of Allen's mother, who added a great dynamic, and Jake back in the house. The show feels somewhat empty without them. I am drinking beer and smoking cigarettes to the latest episode, as I did with all the last, and will continue to do with all the rest!
  • really cool

i love the cast and crew
  • With every new episode the show goes to a bigger FAIL

This was something so good till charie was there.. now with every new episode i m moving away.. the show has lost its comedy.. Writers are forcing chemistry between walden and alan and thats painful to watch !!

Good bye two and a half men, you lost one more man!!
  • Hands off Mother Theresa

At episode 14 of season 10, I was shocked about the bad taste joke against Mother Theresa. She certainly does not deserve deserve that, a person who offered so much to humanity. Very unconsidered from the part of the writers and the people who allowed this to air.
  • Went downhill, and CRASHED & BURNED

This show is officially a joke, I loved it with Charlie sheen on the show, but they had no business letting him go, especially by killing him off camera... really? What a mediocre job writing him off, he was loved by many and deserved to stay, but now even Angus is over with this Ashton kutcher of a joke show.
  • WTF?!

What's next?! Chuck Lorre comes out of the closet?!! That would explain the change; Alan is now [almost] openly gay, episodes filled with Broadway musical acts...

Even if I was being politically correct I guess it would still be OK to question why turning a totally guy's guy series into a GAY comedy. If Charlie Sheen was actually dead he would be rolling on his grave. As he's not, he's probably laughing hard at this!

• Poopoo

This show has gotten ridiculous. I thought they would continue for one season with Ashton kutcher instead of Charlie sheen to close things off... But no, they're just milking whatever $ they can get from it by adding on. The characters (especially Allan) have gotten so repetitive and exaggerated that the few jokes and funny moments they throw in there simply can't make up for it.
  • Boring season 9

I was about to quite watching it, last year.

I finally, I started watching the season 10 and I can tell. It is getting better and better ... The last 3 episodes (10, 11, 12) were amazing !!!

I keep thinking Charlie was the best !
  • stupid without charlie

I'm giving this a poor rating because it sucks with ashton kutcher I hate wen shows think they can just replace an amazing actor like charlie sheen with shitty actor with no talent such as ashton kutcher. BAD CHOICE. I will however always watch reruns with charlie in them and give them ratings such as a ten :)
  • We miss you Charlie

the show will never be the same with out Charlie. we have tried to watch it without him . but ,we can't fight the urge to see what else is on. that's how bad the show is now .We will stick to the old shows so we can enjoy Charlie . No one can ever take his place.
  • Just isn't the same without Charlie.

Everyone knows about that whole debacle about Charlie Sheen. The show going on a long hiatus, Sheen himself getting fired after badmouthing his boss, it was a mess. Now that's over, and Two and a Half Men is back on the air. Unfortunately, it's not the same without Charlie. Ashton Kutcher just ruined the show for me.
  • A clever title goes here!

it is one of the most funniest shows iv seen and I'm watching it right when it comes out
  • Charlie gone but still a very good show

I see some reviews about this being a bad show because if Charlie gone. This show is one of my favorite shows because of Charlie. Just because Charlie is gone doesn't make the show bad. Maybe its worth the change sometimes. I think Charlie is gone because he got fired, but at least the episodes with Charlie still air.
  • i really like this show!!! REALITY TV SUX!!! and is CRAP!!!!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • not the same without charlie

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • Negative comments on Angus T. Jones

So what he has a right to his opinion. Give the kid a break, he was a child actor, his parents set him up for that, he grew up the show. He didn't just walk in the studio and say I want a job. Lord knows what he has been exposed to on that show through the years. Obviously, to make such a public statement he wanted off the show. So many child actors have been swallowed up in the hollywood fast lane, and unable to cope and handle success. For one reason or another he came to a crossroad in his life, where as he has reached out to religion. Becoming a true christian is far better then getting into drugs and alcohol. No one has the right to call him a hypocrit. As far as the money he made (if he has access to it?) so what, it's his money he earned it. Just because he's a christian he does not have to donate it all to the church. Even if he came back years later to play on the same kind of sitcom, or If we got a big news flash, that Angus Jones was found with a prostitute or drugged out on crack, I would not call him a hypocrit. I would consider him a young man that lost his one has the right to call him a hypocrit. As far as the money he made (if he has access to it) so what, it's his money he earned it. Just because he's a christian he does not have to donate it all to the church. Even if he came back years later to play on the same kind of sitcom, or If we got a big news flash, that Angus Jones was found with a prostitute or drugged out on crack, I would not call him a hypocrit. I would consider him a young man that lost his way.
  • New Entry

Although Charlie Sheen was the best character of the show but, entry of Ashton Kutcher introduces a new spice of emotions in the show.
  • love Aston

I love the new my guy but the show is still good it..
  • Without Charlie this show is dead

C'mon ppl ... let's be serious. I've watched the new series just for curiosity. It's not funny anymore. I've used to laugh and enjoy every sec from the old series when Charlie was the leading actor. Now it's just watching and watching and hoping for a good joke but nothing. Bring Charlie back. It's the best thing you can do for this show to go on.
  • A clever title goes here!

Without Charlie it's not same show anyway. Why not change everything?? It needed more change, something brand new "Two and a Half Women" would work for meWith Maya Rudolph as Maya instead of Charlie, Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Julia (Maya's Sister ) instead of Alan ,Barbra Streisand as Barbra(Maya's Mom)instead of Evelyn ,Miley Cyrus as Miley (Julia's Daughter) instead of Jake, Chris Rock as Chris(Maya's stalker)instead of Rose, Rob Schneider (Maya's ex husband) instead of Alan's ex-wife and Conchata Ferrell should stay as Berta (housekeeper),and Kandi (April Bowlby) should stay as Kandi, Rob's new wife instead of Alen's new wife .I could watch this all-day long.
  • Why bring Rose back into this

Rose was good when the show had charlie sheen around but with ashton kutcher why bring rose back, please i don't understand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10