Two and a Half Men

Round One to the Hot Crazy Chick

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2004 on CBS

• The first of a two-parter episode, a great one too!

In the first of a two-parter episode, Charlie and Alan met a seemingly hot crazy woman in a parking lot smashing up her psychiatrists car. Lol, Charlie explained that she was a very sexy woman.
    Honestly, I was totally agreeable with Alan when he said "I'm sorry? That arouses you?!". Charlie is in for the big one.

I liked the plot on this one, the only episode on the show that continued into the another episode, one long and great storyline.

The part I cracked up with most was when Charlie yelled "I'm afraid that I'm gonna hit you so hard that I'll be an only child!" Haha. That was said to Alan.

But basically, Alan and Frankie were meant to be together (so it seemed). Pretty funny how Frankie never explained herself or her future to the boys. A very secretive person indeed.

Well, it ended with Frankie going to pick up her daughter and placing her in the Jaguar with the boys. To be continued....

Well, overall, some very funny comments were said to one another when the brothers were fighting and in my opinion, this episode had the best plot compared to any of the previous episodes..