Two and a Half Men

Round One to the Hot Crazy Chick

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2004 on CBS

• Part 1 of this 2-Part episode was great but a little boring

Against Alan's judgment, Charlie falls for a seemingly crazy woman named Frankie. I thought that this was a great episode of "Two and a Half Men". Not the greatest episode I've ever seen from this show but it's still great to watch. The storyline could do better though and I honestly didn't laugh a lot. The point is that Part 1 of this 2-Part episode wasn't terrible at all. It just could have had much more humor in most of the parts. One of the parts that did make me laugh hard was when Charlie said "Round One To The Crazy Hot Chick" (which was the title of the episode). The woman saying "Charlie, you're a great guy but I'm not having sex with you" and then that's when Charlie said the line that I just finished saying. A lot of more parts in this episode made me laugh as well but I can't think of any at this moments. I'm sure that fans will enjoy this episode just as much as I do though so go all out to watch this episode if ever get a chance. Overall, Part 1 of this 2-Part episode could have done better but it's great for the most part. 8/10