Two and a Half Men

She'll Still Be Dead At Halftime

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 02, 2009 on CBS

• Chelsea must go to her ex-mother-in-laws funeral in Santa Barbara. This opens up another opportunity for Charlie to make a monumental mistake. Alan and Jake are along for the ride on this one. Classic Two and a half with Jake really becoming involved.

Even when Charlie is trying to be good he has trouble. While his current relationship is away another friend from the past who is happy with their relationship as it is drops in just for some fun. Charlie drops his brother and nephew like a hot potato and proceeds to try to do what Charlie does best. Unfortunately for Charlie he is developing a conscious and decides to let the girl sleep it off when his girlfriend lets him know she is returning soon.

At this point all the real frivolity begins and Alan and Jake are coerced and prodded to help Charlie solve the dilemma he has got himself in. Lots of great and juvenile one liners ensue and they almost pull it off except for the short tag on the end when he finally gets busted.

This episode reminds me of the good relationship between the two and a half men that has been missing in a lot of the recent episodes. Especially between Jake and his father and Jake and his Uncle. I hope we see more of these funny and entertaining episodes as we investigate Charlies new relationship going forward.

In general a pretty simple episode and plot with just the use of the main characters, Charlies new girl, and one of his old playmates. Pretty well written and enjoyable to watch.

Thanks for reading...