Two and a Half Men

That Was Saliva, Alan (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 2004 on CBS

• I found it to be quite an emotional episode. Though, at the same time, It was hell hilarious. An instant classic...

This was the second part/episode of a double-episode. As it continued on from last the weeks "Round one to the hot crazy chick", Alan, Frankie, Joanie and Jake became one big happy family, until Frankie told Alan she was on the run to Seattle.

In my opinion, this is one show to never forget. Watching Charlie and Alan chatting in bed about Frankie was damn hilarious. I must admit I found myself rolling on the floor laughing man (ROTFL). "Alan, it's been so long since anybody's touched me!". Man, what charming behaviour. Apart from that, it was great to see that Frankie was going for Alan instead of Charlie in which most women would do. She's a nice lady and would have been the perfect girl for Alan. Unfortunetely, her run has put off a relationship.

Another funny scene: "Oh man, I'm the extra guy" Said Charlie. Lol. OMG, overall, this episode was just an instant classic. Very enjoyable all around.
    The conclusion was honestly sad. Frankie kissed Charlir goodbye. "Oh man!", Charlie walks away. When Frankie said goodbye to Alan, oh what an unforgettable moment. The best part was Jake on the final scene: "I'm really gonna miss Joanie". Yeah, it was better than "Round one to the hot crazy chick". A great episode.