Two and a Half Men

That Was Saliva, Alan (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 2004 on CBS

• Part 2 of this 2-Part episode was even better than Part 1

Frankie tells Charlie and Alan why she and her daughter are on the run; Frankie's daughter has a crush on Jake. I thought that Part 2 of this 2-Part episode was very funny for the most part. Just like Part 1, the storyline was lacking a little and there were some boring parts. The only difference is that Part 2 had less boring scenes and the storyline got a whole lot more interesting. It was also great that Alan found love with that woman and their chemistry was pretty good. The woman and the little girl's story on why they are on the run was a little bit emotional though but it was well developed on how it was portrayed which is why I liked Part 2 better. OMG, I laughed very hard when that little girl was a crush on Jake and then Jake keeps saying she annoys him. The little girl looking for Jake and then Jake ending up hiding in Charlie's room as funny. Charlie and Alan making those noises such as when Alan makes the snort noise and when Charlie makes a fart noise and then with that woman making the elephant noise cracked me up as well. It was too bad that the woman had to leave Alan because they didn't want their relationship to be at risk. The ending was pretty funny though. Overall, Part 2 was even better than Part 1... in my opinion at least. 9/10