Two and a Half Men

The Crazy Bitch Gazette

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 01, 2010 on CBS

6.7

Not a bad episode of Two & A Half Men, although I have no ideas how fans will response to Charlie's "out of nowhere" love for Rose. I haven't been watching this show for too long, so I don't know if this was a smart or dumb move from the writers, but overall this was a good episode. We got some funny one liners, and not every other word was masturbation like it was in the last episode. We actually got some respectable humor here, unlike the last episode where the humor was awful. The twist in the end was unexpected, and I liked the tie in. I'm just glad we won't be seeing Charlie's "older girlfriend" for much longer. For the life of me, I can't remember her name, which goes to show how unimportant she was to the show. Not too Alan focused which always bodes well for the show, something that this show wasn't doing in the beginning of the season. Good episode of Two & A Half Men tonight, yet I haven't watched the show for long so I don't know if Charlie being in love with Rose is the best thing.