Two and a Half Men

The Leather Gear is in the Guest Room

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 05, 2007 on CBS

• Great episode! This one was unpredictable, I was expecting it have a happy ending like most of them do, but shockingly no, and especially for Alan, who I feel sorry for

Hi ho silver, this episode was greater than all of the previous episodes from this new season, including episode 4 where Charlie flew to London to see Rose. Alan starts to move his role in the Harper house to a higher level, pretty much so that he is equal to Charlie. Charlie didn't want Alan to redecorate the house in any kind of way and wanted Alan out for good.
    The argument was so hilarious, and while this was happening, it reminded me of the more memorable episodes, specifically Seasons 1 and 2.
    After leaving, Alan and Jake temporarily moved in with Everlyn and Teddy and Teddy spoke to Charlie and Alan on their own. Seriously, I'll just forget going over the enitre episode because even though this was great, the ending was very sad. The boys did make up but Alan walks into his room to notice a casino. Alan is such a great brother, even better than Charlie. I felt sorry for the poor guy then. Likewise, just when I was expecting a pure and happy ending, Alan was humiliated in one of the worst possible forms by his brother.
    Deeply disturbing...

Overall, like I said, the best episode of this season to date, but Charlie deserves a kick in the behind.
  • Another great episode, but the argument had a LOT of momentum build into it! The resolution was VERY clever, too.

SPOILERS. Man jake is looking big. You really got to seem him grow up in this series.
    Doesn't fit the décor. Nice. Random crapola. Haha.
    This confrontation has been "long-been-building". Every stain had a story behind it. Lol! Man charlie is so intense. Alan is Butterscotch suppositories. Haha. Hysterical. That's good. You should be able to say what stays and goes in your own house. Charlie's right. Charlie does an expert jot of completely disarming women's anti-sex defense. Man, this is really heated. Charlie just stands up with better postur ethan alan. Alan's body language looks like he doesn't have a place (which is true for his character). That was great. Only becaues he's too cheap for a --- "We need a place to sleep". Haha.

Hey, it's number2 from Austin Powers! Alan is the ultimate placater. Charlie and evelyn are balanced. I wonder if there's a danger of looking at charlie harper as a role model….not a chacne. Haha. Crap-shopping. That was quick. Good one, jake. Alan is totally a mom-clone, he was placing the same bowl his mom had!. Man, charlie has SUCH a cool house. Hardwood, beach, awesome setup. Man evelyn and that dude are real wheeler-dealers. THIS is a funny resolution. The mom as a threat. Still. He's always placating.