Two and a Half Men

The Soil is Moist

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 31, 2008 on CBS

• The writers strike isn't over I'm afraid

6.6
    Now, the reason I'm saying that is because it isn't. Alan was made out to be a stupid dork nose tonight simply because of this thing the writers have to screw with Alan's character. Ever since Season 3, the writers have made him into some stupid fellow with bad morals.
    Even though laughing at this episode was unavoidable, it was nearly plain silly. The same storylines are always used, nothing new comes, and Alan is just being turned into the looser brother IMO.

I just can't stand why the writers have turned a good character into someone stupid who always get's his feelings hurt.
    Judith and Herb was basically Alan's worries and then right before the end, the girl Alan's dating, also a friend of Judith's kicks him out; Because of a silly remark said by Alan. I agree, it was. The writers really need to do some work with the Alan character while it feels as if the show has already covered this. For example, Sherri from episode 19 - Season 2. It was a little funny, but storylines lack the great that the show used to have.