Two and a Half Men

The Two Finger Rule

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2009 on CBS

• Chelsea finds some nude pictures on Charlies phone and they aren't of her. Alan is trying to get back with his receptionist. It all ends with a guy thing at Charlies house with a lot of drinking.

Not one of the best episodes, but certainly not the worst. I thought it was entertaining and moved right along.

The Charlie, Alan, and Berta scene at the beginning was classic Two and a Half Men. Chelsea getting mad at Charlie for something was eventually to be expected. So Charlie and Alan are feeling sorry for themselves. By the time they are done. Ryan Stiles (Judith's new husband), Micheal Duncan Clarke (Charlies new next door neighbor), and the pizza guy are all sitting around drinking with them. From that point on Charlie left and it got kind of silly, but predictable.

It's great when Charlie goes to apologize to Chelsea and he still as always manages to put his foot in his mouth. I am sure she'll get over it.

I still have to say a decent episode of this show is better than a good episode of most other sitcoms today. It's hard not to enjoy the one liners and banter between the brothers and Berta. Generally very well written.

Thanks for reading...