Two and a Half Men

The Two Finger Rule

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2009 on CBS

• Great episode!

The episode starts with Alan apologizing to his secretary for the incident where he slept with her mother while being stoned (that was also hilarious by the way). And in the mean time, Charlie seems to be in a nice relationship with Chelsea but as we all expected he screws it up... and then we have an episode.

I must say that I'm not a big fan of Charlie's new girlfriend, but that is only my opinion, there is a lot of fun in Charlie having a serious relationship (or trying to have one) but I don't think it is the best.

That being said and coming back to the episode, Chelsea gets mad at Charlie, Herb is having some problems with Judith and her pregnancy hormones and Alan... well Alan is being Alan as usual LOL. After a while of talking the new neighbor Jerome (the huge football player) joins them into what can only be called a support group for dumped guys. All of them talking and sharing experiences is awesome with a lot of laughs, specially with Herb who seems to be a very uptight guy, but tries to be like everyone else, and when you thought it could not be better, Gordon the pizza delivery guy who had something with Rose a while ago shows up and joins the club.

Since I'm not a big fan of Chelsea I thought Charlie going to apologize was not great for my evil plans of her dumping him LOL but it definitely made me laugh. It is great to see Charlie noticing how pathetic his life would be if he were as lonely as the other guys and trying to fix things only to realize he made them worse.

I think this was a great episode, I hope we can see more of this kind.