Two and a Half Men

The War Against Gingivitis

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 27, 2012 on CBS

6.7
  • "I'm getting too old for this crap"

Walden's former business partner shows up, looking to patch the rift between them. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Two and a Half Men". It was better than last week's episode and the storyline was well done for the most part and it has guest star Patton Oswalt. I really like Patton Oswalt so when I heard that he was going to guest star in this episode... I was really excited and I go curious on how the episode turned out. The episode is about a competition between Ashton Kutcher and Patton Oswalt. A Kutcher and Oswalt face-off was an interesting premise and I thought their competitive roots were hilarious. There were many funny moments such as Walden (Ashton Kutcher) and Billy (Patton Oswalt) peeing outside and then when they turned around, one of them would say "Watch it"... you know because they're still peeing. Another hilarious moment was when Walden and Billy were tackling each other in the couch and then Jake walks in and says "I'm getting too old for this crap" (that's the quote I used for the introduction of this review). That part also marked Jake's brief cameo appearance in this episode with his hilarious one line that I just mentioned. My score was just a little low because the scenes with Alan were just a little boring and kinda pointless plus the battle between Ashton Kutcher and Patton Oswalt was a bit annoying. But yeah, I really liked this episode. Alan doing Bertha a favor because he wanted to be a good friend was hilarious and then Alan yells "I'm sorry but that's all the money she gave me" and his car getting shot cracked me up. I also thought the very ending to the episode was funny as well. Overall, this was a superb episode of "Two and a Half Men". 9/10