Two and a Half Men

Welcome to Alancrest

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Jan 03, 2013 on CBS

7.3
  • Hated Alan in this episode!

Just about everything that I saw Alan do or say in this episode made me want to punch in him right in the face, several times! He was being such a jerk actually believing he was a billionaire and then tried to cheat Kate out of $50,000 when he was supposed to give her $100,000. He's actually believing that's his money. How can Walden put up with him?

I do like the relationship that Walden's developing with Kate. But when I wonder what's going to happen when he reveals the truth to her? She could end up really liking him considering he did so much to help her or she could end up really hating him because he lied to her. Of course if it works out and she wants to live with him at the beach house, she may tell Walden that Alan has to go because she hates him as do all other girls that come on to Walden.

What saved me from hating this episode was Russell being in it. He is hilarious! I loved how he was providing all those different erection pills and reading the side effects. They need to show him more than just once a season.