Two and a Half Men

What a Lovely Landing Strip

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 05, 2011 on CBS

7.1
  • Another Walden episode, unfortunately BUT it was still a great episode

Walden hopes to move things forward with Zoey, but Bridget's reappearance complicates matters.I thought that this was a great episode of "Two and a Half Men". It wasn't the best episode but it could have been better but it still great. This is unfortunately another Walden episode which I know bores most of the users. My score was low because the storyline was boring and some parts weren't that good. Jake did make me laugh very hard in this episode and I'm glad that the dude is actually getting more screen time and he hasn't been getting any more cameo appearance so thanks for fixing that problem up writers. Jake repeatedly saying "Follow your pickle" was hilarious. Jake also had more other lines that really cracked me up. In fact, Jake was the funniest and best part of the entire episode. I also laughed very hard at the beginning of the episode when Walden and that African-American woman were fighting over the chair and then Walden tells the women "Oh yeah! she is here now move it" (or something like that). Overall, a great episode of "Two and a Half Men" with an ending that makes me curious on what's gonna happen in the next episode. 8/10