Two and a Half Men

Winky-Dink Time

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2008 on CBS

• Jake's grown up, and so has his attitude

7.9
    Another enjoyable episode of the show. I was very pleased with the plot as well as the constant humour in it. I think that Jake and Charlie just screw up everything constantly. It's turning into something beyond crazy. I'm wondering if any of them will ever pick up a good woman at the rate their going.
    Lol, I loved the episode, it was enjoyable, unlike a few in the past, but this one was a well written based episode. Humour, suspense, entertaining and most probably more hilarious than the first few catagories. And Alan with a hooker, what the hell? Who could have thought Alan?
  • Jake's grown up now, looks like the Two and a Half Men are all up for the ladies.

It always entertains me when I see Jake going after a girl. This time he totally falls for this blonde girl Milly and he is so funny staring at her speechless and with this big smile on his face. Of course a woman from Charlie's past has to be the mother of Milly and so the nephew and his uncle are up for double-dating.
    Alan spices up the comedy when he gives this hooker a head-ache , not letting her to do "her job", but he's happy when the hooker leaves and gives him back his 500 dollars. Overall it was a very nice episode, watching all the guys chasing girls, and now that Jake's all grown up I think we'll see more of that in the upcoming future.