Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Forums

Monday 9:30 PM on BBC TwoIn Season

I am sooo looking forward to tonight's episode!

Fugabutacus

[1]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 10

TWO PINTS IS BACK =D

I'm unsure about the crossover thing, though. They'll probably pull it off, though. I watched Coming of Age and enjoyed it, and I've seen quite a few Grownups and enjoy it.

But I don't know how they plan on crossing over Grownups and Two Pints as Michelle and Janet are both played by Sheridan Smith... Clever trickery I suppose.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katylou89

[2]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 2
    i thought they did it really well! i really enjoyed it and cant wait for series 8 with "Wesley" lol.

BenEtchells

[3]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 2

the first 2 episodes of this latest series have been terrible, i having raised a lip to smile never mind laugh. this show has completely died now, series 7 was bad, but this has completely thrown it off the edge of the cliff, i probably wont be watching the rest.

its a shame looking back at how brilliant this show used to be and how terrible it has turned out

Fugabutacus

[4]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    BenEtchells wrote:

the first 2 episodes of this latest series have been terrible, i having raised a lip to smile never mind laugh. this show has completely died now, series 7 was bad, but this has completely thrown it off the edge of the cliff, i probably wont be watching the rest.

its a shame looking back at how brilliant this show used to be and how terrible it has turned out

And why is it bad, exactly?