Two Twisted Forums

The Nine Network (ended 2006)

Forum Guidelines

aplourey

[1]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 34
    Hey, so welcome to the Two Twisted forums. I just thought I'd express the forum guidelines. It's important to read this because if you don't, you could end up with a TOS moderation. I've got a lot of them so I suppose I can't tell people off because that would be hipocritical. Hipocriticalness is one of the worse traits people can contain. Anyways here are the guidelines.

• Swearing isn't tolerated. Censoring is. You can censor a word
      however you want. I don't care about words like bloody or crap but we
      won't go into the "bad" ones or I'll be moderated.
    • Sorry but off-topic posting is illegal. Every post on here has to have something to do with this show and things affiliated.
    • I, unlike other editors and TV.com staff, let unlimited games on this
      forum. Your only really allowed to have two games on each forum but not
      many people stick to that. Again, it has to be in context with Two Twisted
    • Not that anyone coming on here will look at this (and care about this) but no flaming!
    • No duplicate threads. I'll lock duplicates.
    Edited on 11/23/2006 10:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jbeauchamp17

[2]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 44
    Good work designing the guidelines.  Your next challenge, though, will be to attract people to come to this page, which won't be easy.  Its traffic is only a few people.  Congratulations again on attaining editor status!

aplourey

[3]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 34
    Thanks, and you are doing an extremely good job at making this guide better. That will be extremely hard getting more people to come. I say that because it hasn't ever screened anywhere but Australia and the majority of the people on this site are from the U.S. but more importantly, they are international users.