Two Twisted

The Nine Network (ended 2006)

jbeauchamp17

Two Twisted Fan Reviews (2)

• At first I was a little resilient about 'Two Twisted', but it does indeed deliver what is promised. Two Twisted tales that are fairly entertaining and often suprising.

It has been a long time since a decent Australian produced show hit the air and found as much success as 'Two Twisted' has. I personally have been a long time fan of twisted tales such as 'The Twilight Zone' and 'The Outer Limits'. The mystery and suspense genre of television has been long absent to the Australian public, and 'Two Twisted' certainly does deliver what is to be expected.

The tales and stories outlined in the series are often surprising yet somehow ironic, the perfect twist to a mystery. I for one was quite surprised how entertaining 'Two Twisted' was, albeit I was skeptical at first about yet another Aussie show failing before it's time.

All in all, a great watch. I recommend it.
  • The most intense show I've ever seen!

My dad got me hooked on this show. He showed me a newspaper article talking about how Bryan Brown was creating a brand new series of scary stories, each with their own unexpected spooky twist. I saw the first episode and thought it was pretty good. Nothing really different about it. And then the second episode, "Finding Frank". It was the most scariest and intense thing I'd ever seen. Now, I watch Two Twisted every week. There are so many brilliant Australian actors and actresses on the show every episode.

All the episodes are very well written and very entertaining. Of course, there are some outstanding episodes. Sometimes, there are a few episodes which aren't all that good, and that's what ruins the show, whenever I either expect a bigger twist or just wasn't hooked on the episode enough. But that's only happened three times after seeing ten episodes.

I really hope this show doesn't stop at the fourteen episode mark. I really hope it continues on creating more spooky stories! I love them!