Two-A-Days Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Any Season 2 scholarships?

justinwestnet

[1]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 17
    Since National Signing Day was a week ago, every high school football player who wanted to play college ball knows where they are playing....so does anybody know what Hoover players got signed? Or anyone know where they'll end up next year?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

geaux321

[2]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    Well out of the main people, only Brandon Clear is going to play football, he and his brother Byron are going to Clemson. Ross will be playing baseball at Alabama, which was easily the right choice for him. Other scholarships that I know of are, Josh Chapman and Kerry Murphy both are DT's are going to Alabama along with OL Patrick Crump. Ryan Pugh another OL will be going to Auburn, he is considered one of the top Center's in the nation.

tryintobeme

[3]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Michael DeJohn is going to walk on at Alabama from what the talk is at Hoover.

justinwestnet

[4]Feb 16, 2007
    Thanks for the info. Good to see that about Brandon, and I bet DeJohn could walk on any D1-AA school, but 'Bama will be tough. If Repete could walk on Auburn, DeJohn should @ 'Bama. What about Charlie and Mark?

tryintobeme

[5]Feb 26, 2007
    i'll try to find out from brittany tomorrow.....

justinwestnet

[6]Mar 7, 2007
    Well it looks like Charlie went to 'Bama (based on yesterdays episode, which was really good).

justinwestnet

[7]Apr 5, 2007
    So Mark, Brittany, Charlie, DeJohn and Ross are all going to 'Bama. Charlie and Mark won't be playing ball, Ross is playing baseball, and DeJohn will try to walk on there. Brittany and Mark are going to keep the relationship going. 'Bama is not a bad place to try, so if they break up, there are thousands of kids there and chances are they won't see each other that much. You know Ross is going to break up with Elliot. He just seemed so uninterested in her! Already looking forward to season 3!

tryintobeme

[8]Apr 6, 2007
    i actually saw ross and elliot today at a resteraunt that i go to.. and i talked to them and they seemed to be going strong still...

loralee18

[9]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 1

I don't see Ross and Elliot lasting after Ross hits college. He didn't seem into her as much as she was into him. I don't care how they were in the resturant because once he hits college & he is meeting all kinds of girls i'm sure he will be interested and how can be not. He is only 18 & it's natural for him to want to date other girls. I notice that most high school kids think it will last while college kids & older think it will end.