Two-A-Days Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Season 3

justinwestnet

[1]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 17

So, anyone got info on the third season? Are they even doing a season 3? It's about 4 months til they should start airing it, but you never know with MTV. It's been a while since I last checked this forum. Last post was April 28th?!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tryintobeme

[2]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 3

there is not going to be a season 3. even though this year would have been the best year ever.

danielle and alex had a baby a week ago.the football program got caught changing grades. someone revealed that propst has kids with some other woman other than his wife. andone of our assistant principals had an affair with propst. and got fired for it. there have been 1 or 2 ineligible players on the team. so hoover is now on probation. and they were fined. propst is leaving after this football season because people wanted him fired but no one would do it. so they had to pay him 100,000 dollars to leave after this season.

mtv wouldnt even have had to stage drama this season.

justinwestnet

[3]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 17
    wow. while that's hilarious about Coach Propst and the program, it sucks there is no season 3. I was waiting all year. Oh well.

loralee18

[4]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi..

I heard that Mark and Brittany broke up...is that true? Whether it's true or not I figured it's going to happen sooner or later & I would say the same for Ross & Elliot. Brittany seemed sick of him towards the end and Ross seemed more concerned as he should about his own baseball career instead of his teenage relationship. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be with the same one person from 16 on...Boring.

this year would have been good with all the stuff happening.