Two-A-Days Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Where did they end up?

justinwestnet

[1]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 17

I know Max is at Furman, but what about the other stars?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangeluver101

[2]Sep 16, 2006
    Hmm..idk! But I would love to find out!

xist2spire

[3]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    how did u know max is at furman?

tryintobeme

[4]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 3
    alex got arrested for stealing ipods from cars at the local mall for gas (he was stealing from his parents, they caught him...) so now he is at a community college. kristin and keagan are at university of alabama. Bryan is at a prep school and next year he gets a full ride at duke.. I go to hoover so i know all... haha

justinwestnet

[5]Oct 3, 2006
    I heard Max went to Furman on a football board and I checked myself and its true.

Brunete20

[6]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 63

posted from Wikipedia:

"Despite frequent references to college football by head coach Rush Propst, safety Max Lerner was the only graduating senior cast member to earn a Division I scholarship. Max accepted an offer to play football at Division I-AA Furman University. Another non-featured senior player Cornelius Williams accepted an offer to play at Division 1A Troy. Cast member Dwarn "Repete" Smith walked on at Auburn University in the fall of 2006. He quit the team but later declared his intentions to walk on again in 2007. Cast member Alex Binder accepted a baseball scholarship to Bevill State Community College in Sumiton, Alabama. Junior quarterback Ross Wilson, who is now playing his senior season, has declared his intent to play college baseball rather than football at the University of Alabama. The 2007 senior football class is considered by some recruiters to be superior to the 2006 class portrayed in the series, with wide receiver Brandon Clear, guard Patrick Crump, center Ryan Pugh, defensive end Byron Clear, and defensive tackles Josh Chapman are all considered legitimate Division I prospects. Defensive Tackle Kerry Murphy, however, has been consistently ranked as one of the top 150 propsects in the nation"

hookemhorns397

[7]Oct 9, 2006
    Who got scholorships?Because Coach Propst always said''You want a scholorship,well I hold that''.I would really like to know!

justinwestnet

[8]Oct 11, 2006
    Ok, so the second part of the season finale is on MTV overdrive (not sure if they are airing it on 10/18 in the normal time slot), but they listed what everyone is up to...

Alex is playing baseball at some junior college on a scholarship, still friends with Kristin and dating Danielle (now a soph @ Hoover High)

Max is at Furman, no longer dating Anna

Ross is senior QB now, still has the same girl

Goose, Kristin, Blair and some other chick went to Alabama

Repete is at Auburn waiting to walk on next season

Cornelius (#1) is at Troy State in Alabama playing WR. Thats all they really listed, not sure if Bryan (OL, #74) was a senior last year, but they didn't mention him. I am not going to lie, I am kind of excited to see season #2. Hopefully they don't have another kid like Alex as the narrator. Ross would be more interesting, since he is probably king of the school this year.

tryintobeme

[9]Oct 12, 2006
    he actually is pretty much king of the school.... we had homecoming last week and he was up for homecoming king.. we had this new idea to have jars with all of the king nominations and for every penny we dropped into a bucket with the person we didnt like he(whoevers bucket it was) would loose 1 point. ross ended up with like -1000 it was pretty sad. didnt get it becuase all of the people made sure that ross didnt win because even though he is king of the school not alot of people like him...

geaux321

[10]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 11
    justinwestnet wrote:
    Thats all they really listed, not sure if Bryan (OL, #74) was a senior last year, but they didn't mention him. I am not going to lie, I am kind of excited to see season #2. Hopefully they don't have another kid like Alex as the narrator. Ross would be more interesting, since he is probably king of the school this year.

I think Bryan is going to Duke, and will play next year due to some complications with their scholarships.

geaux321

[11]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 11
    tryintobeme wrote:
    didnt get it becuase all of the people made sure that ross didnt win because even though he is king of the school not alot of people like him...

Just like his brother. I couldn't stand him.

tryintobeme

[12]Oct 15, 2006
    YOU WENT TO HOOVER! COOL yeah i go there if you couldnt tell i think the mtv cameras are the most annoying thing in the world.

HoganH

[13]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    I never studied at high school and university in US. I don't understand why Alex only got into a community college, some of his teammates got scholarships from universities. Alex was a football team co-captain, I think it should be easy for him to get football scholarships from universities, why he just got a baseball scholarship, not a football scholarship, from a community college. Why did Alex's parents say baseball is the way for Alex to get the scholarship? Can anyone explain those things for me?

tryintobeme

[14]Oct 17, 2006
    pretty much everyone at hoover who plays football plays another sport too. alex would have probbably gotten to a better college if he was smarter. he also got arrested for stealing ipods for gas money... so yeah thats pretty much why he is in a community college..

HoganH

[15]Oct 17, 2006
    gotcha...seems your hoover life is so colorful...hope one day i can visit hoover...

loralee18

[16]Oct 29, 2006
    Ross seemed quiet. I read that he is has a high gpa & is involved in everything. Like he has this life where he has everything. I didn't think he was stupid but he seemed like he might have some  problems. He never had much to say.
    Does he have an attitude or are people just jealous of him because he seemed he has everything plays very well at both sports & even down to the rich parents. Also, I think his girlfriend is ugly. Is that the thing at Hoover that football players date cheerleaders. My school is not like that all.
    From what I remembered he didn't hang out with the seniors in the show.
    Why do the kids hate him?  
    Like I said is it because he has everything in life most teen guys would want?
    Be honest...
    To the guy who has been answering these questions... you rock w/ all this real info.

loralee18

[17]Oct 29, 2006
    One more thing, in that one part on the show when they are in the batting cages. Alex is sucking at hitting because he is in pain and then wonder boy Ross comes in & starts hittling them one after the other.
    You could tell there was some jealously & maybe a little hate towards him.
    Did  Alex & Max not like Ross?
    How can Alex not be a little envy when it seems wonder boy Ross not only has money but hits the balls like  a major league freak.

Hoover_Fan_324

[18]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    Thats not kool!

loralee18

[19]Oct 30, 2006
    I wasn't trying to offend anyone from the show but Ross can really hit the ball.
    I wasn't the one who put the penny in his jar. Besides these are just regular kids like in evey other high school.
    It's just that they are on MTV so that makes them look more superior compared to the rest of the american hgih schools. they are doing basket ball next in another state next season so that will be the "hot" to watch.
    I'm am also sure there are a lot of talented kids in that school but because they don't have the right look they don't show them...And that's not cool.

kylefan10

[20]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    Can you guys get your facts straight. I mean really if you guys really did watch t-a-d then didn't you watch the last episode.