Tyler Perry's House of Payne

Bully and the Beast

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2007 on TBS

7.2
  • This show got changed a lot

I'm a big fan of Tyler Perry, and was so excited when I found out the show was returning. I happen to watch it last summer when they did the trial run. I got confused watching the new episodes because Allen Payne is now playing a nephew instead of the son like he did. I did laugh in some parts, but I guess I was expecting the show to start off from where they left it last year.
  • I thought this show was really very good. It has elements that are a bit different from the average comedy which is a fresh approach.

Payne went to school instead of Janine when Malik was bullied for his lunch money.
    During the school visit with the principal Payne learns is was a girl (KiKi Palmer) who was bullying him for his lunch money.
    The girl was the foster daughter of Mabel (Madea) Simmons.
    Madea showed up and took control by ordering both Payne and the Malik to sit down.
    The principal decides that team work is in order. So the kids are paired together to help each other.
    Later when Madea goes to Payne's house Madea offers Mrs. Payne a recipe for sweet potato pie. She gets on well with his wife who knows her butstill doesn't like Payne.
    She shows up later with a pie for Payne. Once gone Mrs. Payne instructs him to toss the pie.