Tyler Perry's House of Payne Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on TBSIn Season

Tyler Perry

Browneyez1976

[1]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    What is the best Tyler Perry Movie and or Play that you have ever seen? What are the funniest ones that you have watched over and over?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iluvcomedys

[2]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    i luv all his movies, his plays have too much singing, but their still reely good. i think ma favorite is diary of a mad black woman

DeeDuck33

[3]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 11

Favorite Play: Madea Goes to Jail. Favorite Movie: Family Reunion. Of course, when Madea Goes to Jail becomes a movie, then that'll probably become my new favorite.

LonelyLoveei

[4]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    Diary of a Mad Black Woman... I took my slow time before watching this picture...Weeks, Months or maybe a year... The first 15 minutes of this show had me hooked. It's tough for me to watch anything boring! The casting in this show was remarkable. Most of all, the Soundtrack to this movie is one that I hope not to spend my life searching for! The music in this movie was uplifting and awesome!
    Edited on 04/19/2009 7:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TariqTV

[5]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 7

Play: Madea Goes To Jail (How Old Are You? 16? How Old Is Your Mother? 28? How Old Is Your Grandma? 37?!)

Movie: Meet the Browns (Touching Yet Funny)

Antique22

[6]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 11

I liked Tyler Perry's House Of Payne when it came out but then I lost track of it when TBS started to mess with the scheduling on it and so I got the first season of Tyler Perry's House Of Payne on DVD so I can see it anytime. Tyler Perry is such a great guy who really makes good movies and shows and just a few minutes ago I saw the movie For Colored Girls and it is awesome. I also have a collection of Tyler Perry plays and my favorite Tyler Perry movies is Madea's Family Reunion and Daddy's Little Girls. I think Tyler Perry's House Of Payne really earned Tyler Perry a feather in his cap and now that House Of Payne is a hit show I think he will be the king of TBS because of House Of Payne's amazing success,

Tiki