UC: Undercover

NBC (ended 2002)

UC: Undercover Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • Has a really good premise, but fails to deliver.

This could have been a really good show with it's undercover cop drama. But something was wrong here. It didn't have that same flare of a good under cover show that made such shows like wiseguy or 21 jumpstreet so good. it had the right formula and perfectly good cast. the concept needed some fixin to make it right and the producers failed in that area. it's really sad that there were good actors on the show such as oded fehr and william forsythe. this concept could have been the perfect police drama but sadly it didn't deliver. it just wasn't that good.
  • Good show though short

6.7
    I don't know why this show wasn't given a chance
    As I thought that it would be a great show
    As well as grow with time but sadly the dumb brass
    At NBC killed the show before it got a chance to
    Really developed and grow on its own. I guess that
    Bad ratings will do that to a show!
  • To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right.

To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see SHOW to get what I'm talking about.