Bugs reporting here

iliastse

[1]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 39

Please be free to report any bug you encounter regarding submitting info in UEFA Champions League.

One thing we're sure of is the fact that simple members cannot add "stars" under the "actor" categorie (thanks to siddy_2005 for bringing this to my attention). It works well for me, but not for other users (other members are welcomed try to add "stars" in the show, and let me know if it works or not).

Currently all of the CNET sites (including TV.com) are under massive maintentance, so I'm gonna wait for a couple of days before reporting it to a TV.com staff member.

And of course you are free to add other bugs that you encounter in our show in this thread.

Keep in touch  

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

siddy_2005

[2]May 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    hey llias, i thought id let you know that im still not able to edit the "stars" section. its been quite a few days, and ive been trying but couldnt. anyways yep just thought id let you know so you could contact tv.com staff.

thanks, siddy

iliastse

[3]May 6, 2007
    Problem reported in the "Technical Support Board" under the name "Adding Stars in a Show". Now we have to wait.

siddy_2005

[4]May 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    iliastse wrote:
    Problem reported in the "Technical Support Board" under the name "Adding Stars in a Show". Now we have to wait.
    no problem....thanks

iliastse

[5]May 6, 2007

Message as posted by "expatriot" , thanks for notifying this info to us

Hi, the first 'problem' is intentional. Only the editor can add stars at show level, but 'normal' users can add stars at episode level.

Secondly, how recent are the reviews ??? It sometimes take the Stats field more than a day to update, so that might be the solution.

Edit, I just looked at your guide as I was going to suggest adding each match as an episode, but tou already do that

I would probably see the show guide as a kind of collection of matches. I think I would remove the stars from this collection (the show stars) and only add stars to the matches (episode stars). In that way, everyone can contribute stars at episode (match) level (after you approve the submissions, of course).

iliastse

[6]Aug 31, 2007
    I've added the first 2 matchdays of the group stagefor this season, and the matches are added in "recap". Feel free to add the rest of the matchdays.