UFO Hunters

Wednesday 10:00 PM on The History Channel Premiered Jan 30, 2008 In Season

UFO Hunters Fan Reviews (15)

• They need to spend more time in the field themselves.

I had very high hopes for this show as well. I will have to say, that on many fronts it has met my expectations. This show takes what is already known by those who are serious about the phenomenon, and broadcasts it to the masses through the History Channel. I believe they have done a great job of bringing together some great video, as well as eyewitness evidence, and putting forth a solid story to the public. I feel they have done a great job raising interest in the subject, which is what we really need in order for Americans to make a tougher push to demand information. My main complaint about the program would be Bill. The man believes that anything and everything is extra-terrestrial. Their job is to gather evidence, and relay it as accurately as possible, rather than drawing radical conclusions. I've noticed the other two do a great job of this, but Bill is often a little too "out there" to take seriously. I say more than anything, they need more time and more resources. They need to get to these places where people are seeing things, and catch it on film themselves. Hopefully we see more of them in the coming seasons.