Ugly Betty

Back In Her Place

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 13, 2010 on ABC

• Quite a spectacular one, actually!

This wepisode was jam-packed fulll of amazing moments. It certainly had many unexpected turn of events, which was certainly great to see, and packing these all together, it culminated into an amazing episode!

I thought the Wilhelmina Connor storyline whad an unexpected ending. Felt quite solly for Willy, actually! But still, made for great TV!

I also thought the episode was quite good because Matt finally left! I absolutely hated this character, and I'm thrilled at his departure! Sets up for some good episodes without him!

I can't wait to see how this show will end, and if future episodes are anything like this, we're sure in for a cracker of a finihsh!
  • Wow...I didn't expect these turn of events, but it's still a good episode. Love the show and I can't wait 'till the next episode!

Spoiler alert!
    I just finished watching this episode and I was all like aaaaaah Matt is going away. That's just sad for Betty. She finally has got a boyfriend (again) and he's leaving for six months. And Wilhelmina...aaah she doesn't deserve to be treated like that, even though she puts Betty through hell with her little assignments and she isn't very nice to others, but even then...so sad. But one thing good comes from all of this, Betty finally gets the courage to write her own stuff in a blog. She's starting over. So about the episode...It was highly entertaining, I didn't expect these turn of events, but it's still a good episode. Love the show and I can't wait 'till the next episode!