Ugly Betty

Filing for the Enemy

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2008 on ABC

• Fabulous episode! Full of twists you didn't see coming!

I throroughly enjoyed the season premiere, but this episod was a whole new step up. I was shocked when Betty accepted Wilhelmina's job offer and I thought the episode's best scene was when Betty was dressed as Wilhelmina and was acting like her. That provided a good few laughs!

I also loved the ice sculpture of Wilhelmina that was purchased in this episode, and I loved it when Clare pushed it over! Lovely moment!

I did not enjoy the ending at all. I was very sad when my favorite character, Christina, fell down those stairs and I am extremely anxious to find out what happens next.

All in all, a great episode, setting up for a great season!
  • We're back to the status-quo, but things are by no means boring! Another excellent episode of Betty-ness!

Loved this episode! It really is great to have Betty back!
    Agree about the DJ storyline, it is wearing a bit thin, not crazy about it. I thought when Daniel finally worked up the courage to ask DJ where he'd rather live, it would've been fitting if he'd learned how to say it in French. I just thought that would have made the story a bit more endearing, after all his atrociously broken language skills. But, I'm sure there'll be some resolution to this arc, I cant see them keeping DJ on for the long-haul. I sense it's gonna be an ugly custody battle.
    As for the Hilda/Coach Tony storyline, I dont mind it. It's not worn on me yet, although I do prefer Hilda when she's happy-go-lucky and care-free, so I hope it either winds up well for her soon, or just plain winds up.
    Oh, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see Betty and Daniel back at Mode so soon. I knew it was inevitable, but thought it would have taken a little longer. Although I did love Willie's reign of terror...
    Christina's 'fall' was completely unexpected and horrible to watch, but it was so soapy and 'Dallas-esque' that I just loved it...as a plot point...Let the theorising begin as to who pushed her. I wanna go for the obvious and say it was Stuart, but let's be honest, this show is never one for the obvious.
    Overall a great episode, if a little light on the Amanda-ness (she is possibly the funniest character on the show, in my opinion!), and I can't wait for more! :D
  • This episode is a lot better than the previous one!

The main event in this episode is that Daniel and Betty are back at Mode! That's great! So, this episode was full of funny moments. For example, when Betty was dreaming she's like Wilhelmina! I was laughing so hard while I was watching it! Ferrera is a great actresses! And the part when Amanda sang to Frank "Oh, little homo don't you cry..." was so funny! Lol! Betty worked for Wilhelmina for a while and those parts of the episode were awesome!
    I liked Daniel's comeback to Mode. It was really in style! The episode ended horrifically. It gave me goosebumps. I hope Christina is alright! :)
  • Season 3, Episode 2.

"Hush little homo don't you cry, Mandy's gonna buy you a Prada tie." LMAO! Wilhelmina, now preparing for her first issue as editor, puts Betty in a difficult situation when she offers her a job as her assistant. Meanwhile, Christina becomes suspicious of Stuart's true intentions, Daniel faces a custody battle to keep Daniel Jr. in the United States, and Hilda's romance with Coach Diaz reaches a new level of hotness. Hilda's pretty hot! I loved when the lady, whose name I don't know yet, pushed over the ice sculpture. Plus, I loved the end when somebody pushed the girl down the stairs, even though it was obviously the guy who she threatened to get deported.
  • ...

Huh. It was kinda crazy episode. I laugh, especially about that thing that Wilhelmina wants to hire Betty, to make Betty a new version of herself, while she was working to Faith Summers as her assistant. and that test with tiara, which Betty passed. ha. funny. especially Mark who's in danger to lose his protege office. I'm sorry about Daniel who is closed to lose two the most important persons in his life - Betty and his French son. Good old Betty who returns to Mode, where is her real place. and poor little Danny who still can't find his place in the life. Betty's nightmare being in Wilhelmina place. I love Betty she's so inspiring.