Ugly Betty Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Will Betty ever fall in love with Daniel?

voohoo

[1]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 4

They may not make a perfect couple but I hope they end up together. We just have to wait until the day she get the makeover, but like others said, then the show have to be renamed "Pretty Betty" or something, right?

Anyway Daniel is sooooooooooooo cute!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

h2opixel

[2]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    seems likely that Betty will fall in love with Daniel or either Daniel will fall inlove with Betty.. !! and ofcourse there will be conflicts..

stephmcg37

[3]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 9

I am hoping they will get together, but I don't think should have to change. Daniel should love her just as she is. Beneath all the exterior things that may be unattractive, Betty is a wonderful person. Although she stuggles with herself, I love how she will not take her ex-boyfriend back. If Daniel has any sense, he would snap her up quickly.

I would totally loved it if the Vicent took interest in Betty and Daniel would get jealous.

Edited on 10/15/2006 7:33am
    Edited 2 total times.

SuperBilly1

[4]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 7
    i can see that happening, daniel is becoming more less of a big shot and i think hes starting to like betty more....iono, it might happen, slim chance though

stephmcg37

[5]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 9
    I hope it is more than a slim chance. I would think the writers would want to do more daring things with this show. As I see it this is a chance to redo The Beauty and Beast. Betty being the beauty because of her beauty inside and Daniel being the Beast because there is some ugly in him as it is in us all. We look at the outside and what a person has rather than looking for more meaningful and lasting things.

SSarwar07

[6]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    In my opinion, Daniel and Betty will definately fall in love.  It will just take a few seasons (granted ratings stay high) before this happens.  Even in an interview with Eric Mabius (see his page on tv.com) he felt that eventually Betty and Daniel would have to get together.  They are soulmates and complete each other so I'm hoping they get together.

KeishaSC4ever

[7]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 4
    I hope they end up couples, I like them together http://z10.invisionfree.com/Detty

RB434

[8]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 10
    I think Betty and Daniel look like they'd make a nice couple.

gilmorefan207

[9]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 2
    ya i bet daniel will get jealous of betty bein with another guy

JYCT

[10]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 5
    Yup its pretty obvious they'll get together.

thatmonkey

[11]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 10
    I'm 100% sure it will happen, if they are smart it will only last an episode or two.

Chuukou

[12]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    I'm sure it'll happen, but not for say 4 seasons or so.

just_listen

[13]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 3
    I say it will happen,maybe like next season(like at the end of the season)and I think betty is pretty,on the outside too.She just dresses a little werid but she is still pretty.

Wanna_Chat

[14]Oct 19, 2006

just_listen wrote:
    I say it will happen,maybe like next season(like at the end of the season)and I think betty is pretty,on the outside too.She just dresses a little werid but she is still pretty.

True I think she is cute just very bad fashion sense and a little clumsy but not really ugly. Anyway I thought of the idea of  the two of them falling in love from the pilot.

TvCHiCk3249

[15]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 15
    I hope they fall in love too, but maybe not too soon.

guytwo

[16]Oct 20, 2006
    He will fall in love with her but she will reject him. Season 2 I'll bet.

otimeche

[17]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 31
    Well if they follow the original they will fall in love, that's the whole point of the story: the handsome, rich man with all the models around him who sees at the end the beautiful thing inside Betty.

forgetting

[18]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 1

well,so excited to access this ,i crazily like this show ,it is amazing !!and i used to be a "Betty ",but now , i am "Hellen",i a smart ,pretty ,and a little clumzy ,that is not the point ,the point is everyone can change ,and improve themselves!!yes,betty is ....but i want she would fall in love after her change!thanks!

anyway,i really want to watch this show continuely,how can i do this ?can somebody tell me?great thanks!

shakitalia

[19]Oct 21, 2006
    I think it's Daniel the first to fall in love.So far it's him being protective and sweet to Betty,while she is more indifferent,even if very loyal.I do hope anyway that this won't happen so soon,but in the end of the first season.
    I think that would a good idea,as in the original it was Betty who fell almost immediately for Armando (aka the colombian Daniel).

sisjean7

[20]Oct 21, 2006

** Spoilers***if they stick with the original**

In the original, and in all the remakes, the "Betty" and the "Daniel" always fall in love. It does not come after a beauty makeover... Actually, in the original, Daniel has a hard time keeping the goals he sets out for the company and ends up almost in bankruptcy, so he has to create another "Company" so that the banks do not take over "Mode". The other company is placed under Betty's name. "Mode" then goes bankrupt and instead of having the banks take over, the other "company" ends up owning "Mode". So "Betty" becomes the owner of both companies. In order to make sure that "Betty" does not stay with the companies, but instead gives the company back to "Daniel" he, following the ill advice of his best friend, starts a plan to make "Betty" fall in love with him. She ends up falling in love with him and he, at first is even disgusted with the idea of being with her. But eventually falls in love with her. The whole time, his best friend is the one writing all the letters that "Daniel" uses to court "Betty" and is the master behind the "plan to make sure Betty gives the company back". Daniel's best friend  has to go out of town on some business so he is not there to provide the "help" he's been giving "Daniel" so far. He then leaves Daniel a letter explaining everything he needs to do and stupidly writes out the whole "Make betty fall in love" plan. Anyways, Betty finds the letter and is heartbroken to find out that "Daniel" was only using her and had this whole plan together. But by then "Daniel" is madly in love with her and to make a loooooong story short. She lets everyone know what they were doing concerning the companies, and she lets him know that she knows about the plan and she then leaves where she meets another man. Anyways, Betty comes back a changed woman and is asked to help bring "Mode" out of its ill state and is placed as in this case the editor in chief... If you would like more information regarding the original and all its remakes you can visit our website, it is mostly in spanish since this is originally a spanish telenovela but if you are interested the address is www.todaslasfeas.com 

Edited on 10/21/2006 8:11am