Ugly Betty

Million Dollar Smile

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 24, 2010 on ABC

• Betty has a dumb dream about an alternate reality in the worst episode of the season.

4.5
    Awful, awful, awful. There's a reason that they did away with these dream episodes in the 80 and early 90's...because they SUCK. Instead of progressing the storyline with the few episodes they have left, they screw around with this nonsense dream garbage.

I know it's not as offensive or the infamous Dallas dream episode, but come on...the series almost over! Stop messing around with meaningless character development. The only purpose of this episode was for Betty to say want her old life back...which is about as ridiculously cliche as these dream episodes get.

Awful, awful...skip this episode if you can because it adds nothing to the storyline.
  • Oh My God! An amazing episode! Hilarious!

This episode gave us n insight into how things would've worked out, just if Betty was born with perfect teeth, instead of being brn as she is.

While this episode did seem like a waste of time when I read a short synopsis, I actually did enjoy it! It certainly was very funny, and quite enjoyable too!

The 'Million Dollar Bra' was just ridiculous! What a waste of money, honestly!?!

I think this show is oigoing to end off with a bang! Can't wait until I see just how! Keep it up guys, as I'm really looking forward to see just how they will put such as an amazing show, fiunally to rest!