Ugly Betty

Rabbit Test

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2009 on ABC

• Really terrific and sensational episode!

This was a highly enjoyable episode of Ugly Betty and one of my favorites of this season so far. I thought it was quite funny, but a lot of storylines had major developments in this episode, which was another major plus side.

I was really upset about Amanda's firing and that was a really disappointing moment, but I'm sure that can develop nicely in the future.

I also thought the story between the mother of William was interesting, but I wish there was a different result.

I would highly recommend this episode, as it is really funny and interesting and I highly enjoyed it. Also, it was extremely hilarious to see Daniel as the Easter Bunny!
  • A good return episode...interesting cliffhanger ending

Hooray for the return of Ugly Betty! I was getting kind of nervous that they wouldn't bring it back and now I'm so excited that I get another season. I thought "Rabbit Test" was a great return episode, and it really sets up the future of the show well. I'm curious as to whether this sets up Christina's exit for good, or perhaps some more future drama between Christina and Willi. I know Silvio says it was planned for Ashley Jensen to leave this show, but I just don't believe the baby is Willi's so we'll see how they resolve this. Knowing Willi, she somehow fixed the results of the test.

Either way, it was quite entertaining and im excited for next week. I also loved that they used the song "Before It Gets Better" by Earlimart during the ending montage…great song that fit the mood and really makes you empathize with Christina. See a video clip of this scene at : http://modestcomplexity.blogspot.com/2009/04/song-of-week.html