Ugly Betty

Sisters on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2009 on ABC

• A very tough one to watch!

This episode was a really interesting one, as Betty juggled her family and work. I thought the episode was interesting in many ways, and the episode was really funny, with a couple of hilarious moments!

Also, I thought it was quite sad to the Suarez sisters bickering, and this is really the first time that I remember a serious falling out between the two, which I felt was disappointing to see.

The episode was also interesting in the fact that we saw a little more about "Suzuki", and I thought that was really interesting.

Overall, main stories don't really develop much in this episode, but I still highly recommend it, because it was funny and really interesting, for the most part, and the ending is great!
  • Betty struggles with the home-work balance and Amanda helps her get some important information.

This was a nice episode of Ugly Betty even if the laughs were not quite as plentiful as some of the preceding episodes. I felt sorry for Betty's Dad he seems to be so hen pecked by his daughters. The scenes with Wilhelmina were really good and Marc was great too. It was obvious that Daniel's holiday snaps would end up in the wrong hands but as Connor is having an affair with Wilhelmina it seems hardly his place to make a fuss over Molly and Daniel's relationship. Overall, a good solid episode this week with more to come soon I am sure.